2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Aside from maybe owning WTD/Paris/Yellow Lobs someday, I haven't seen a dunk in a while that I want to cop. Tiff lows, red guards, and quartersnacks still in the weekly rotation.
Those are all best dunk in eons

New pick up, but can y'all L/C for me pls. Price was too good to be true and you know how that generally goes...

Yea definitely, eBay bucks was icing on the cake. Been chasing these forever. Any more feedback on authenticity?
Edit: jus tried them on and they feel really narrow compared to my other dunks and are pretty stiff. Is the stiffness due to the patent leather? My Jordan 11s don't feel stiff like these.

Last edited:
Yea definitely, eBay bucks was icing on the cake. Been chasing these forever. Any more feedback on authenticity?
Edit: jus tried them on and they feel really narrow compared to my other dunks and are pretty stiff. Is the stiffness due to the patent leather? My Jordan 11s don't feel stiff like these.

The entirety of the uppers on XIs isn't patent leather though.

True, but neither are these. I jus watches a video sayin these run tight/snug so maybe I should've gone up half a size or jus need to break em in.

Last edited:
Real nice score on those jams!!

Agree with de las having nicer quality than originally anticipated. Of corse, the bar was set pretty low after the white highs haha

Last edited:
[quote name="eskymosteez" url="/t/303260/2016-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/160760_20#post_25116121'][/quote]

Repped :rofl:

it gets weird with some of these designers... But people are going to eat them up because they are tied to Givenchy.

Back
Top Bottom