2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Here's something we can all hopefully universally share disdain for:

Tisci x Nike Dunk highs

MSRP is 3 hunna
add red sole, some swords on toe and rainbow on the back collar and you got the SPoT collab shin high editions 
laugh.gif

Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won't come in.

You're over here dissing bro Namath on a pair of shoes and calling him new when they clearly look better than cherry blossoms

If these SBs so good why do I see low prices for them?

Back when I worke SBs I remember they were going for 400+

My boy who I put on to Nikes period went harder than me because I wore other stuff

He even said he is bias because he is from Tampa but I fail to see how they are wack considering what ppl in here going hard for.

Cherry Blossoms, my bad most people in here prob like that rapper Tyler the Creator so it's just a diff crowd in here and dress code

Carry on

Last edited:
I'm glad I'm not on IG or Facebook, I won't have to look at pictures of prepubescent boys in skinny jeans with those on :lol:

you know the spots might not be all that, but they sure have got these forums active today lol. btw the homegrowns are probably gonna be the best release of 2016(if not then top 3) thats how good they are.

Last edited:
You're over here dissing bro Namath on a pair of shoes and calling him new when they clearly look better than cherry blossoms

If these SBs so good why do I see low prices for them?

Back when I worke SBs I remember they were going for 400+

My boy who I put on to Nikes period went harder than me because I wore other stuff

He even said he is bias because he is from Tampa but I fail to see how they are wack considering what ppl in here going hard for.

Cherry Blossoms, my bad most people in here prob like that rapper Tyler the Creator so it's just a diff crowd in here and dress code

Carry on
where did i diss him? 
laugh.gif

close

btw welcome to the new era where dunks sit on shelves everyday, where most go on sale before they even release. not to mention they'll be at outlets one month after RD. these dunks will be there for $60 in a month.

Last edited:
the NLs were on another level of crazy (ahem...yeezy colorway)...sorry can't believe i typed that 'y' word in here.

People get so offended by opinions and preferences lol. If you like the SPOTs that's great and enjoy them. If not, don't try to diss the whole thread cause they think a shoe is wack. I've seen worse things than the SPOTs. Nothing really catches my attention with those.

I agree it's great that most everything is sitting and going on clearance... Now the game is to see how cheap you can get something

But I miss the excitement of big releases..... No actually I don't because other than LMs I would always strike out.... But that was crazy exciting the one time I got through
I finally made a good enough connection at my locals to not have to stress on new releases, and now it's not even needed since they all sit.... I guess there are worse problems to have

leicabeast is dumb as rocks...the dude who said he'd wait for them to hit outlets is clearly talking about the general release.

Last edited:
not down with the spots.  people get so butt hurt over opinions  its crazy. dude said to him they were best dunk in eons. he is entitled to his opinion just as much as we are for disagreeing with it. i left n-sb.org for the same reasons im beggining to see on here. people bashing other opinions and such. we got to get along fellas, besides this thread i dont really know anywhere else i would want to voice my opinion on dunks. but to the guy who did say that. be carefull with your responses. dont be that internet tough guy 

Back
Top Bottom