2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Very happy and surprised to find them at outlet. PARAMUS

$80

Shoutout to the homie from a FB group for ooping these stickers for free...size 13 doesn't exist with the in store bundle so this is the closest I'll get to the ISO exclusives that came with them.

Super jealous you found the elusive size 13 in those spots, I had to settle for a 12 :\

Last edited:
Are those hard to come by? I've passed on 13s numerous times and saw some dude scored a 14 from a Nike Factory Store yesterday.
Yeah. Both the McRads and SPOTs dropped in this 2 month period when a mishap caused little Size 13 dunks being made. Those were the only 2 shoes in that period that really got any attention.

SPOT was January, McRad was Feb, things were back to the norm by March.

(I've typed this story before)

I was really looking forward to them so I dropped into my local on release day and my local was like "we didn't get any 13s at all"....called my other local and they got no 13s either. 

I learned about the shipping mishap in this thread actually. Sad part is the McRads sat around my way which made me feel worse about not getting them.

moto is pretty goodd material. i wear them to work almost every day. slight creasing but still look nds minus yellowing sole

fun question since it's about that time:Anyone gonna use that tax money to track down a Grail? If so, what? Not necessarily an SB

I highly doubt patients will help.

Possibly patience tho.
No shots brother, but we don't do the petty snarky stuff in this thread that you'll find in other threads on NT (that's why you catching heat right now).  We're more of a family in here. If you take your time to get to know the regulars, and just be cool, I think you'll find this is a great thread to call "home".

Not sure if posted but...

Via the man's Instagram...Looks like another Nike x Stash collaboration is coming up...By the looks of it a Dunk SB...

Last edited:
Not sure if posted but...

Via the man's Instagram...Looks like another Nike x Stash collaboration is coming up...By the looks of it a Dunk SB...

The insoles are for the first 30 or so Nike SB accounts. They're shop titles. Haven't seen the dunks yet, but saw the insoles a few months ago from the shop I worked for, we were one of em. Should be a cool release.

Back
Top Bottom