2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Happy Friday everyone!  What's the consensus on the IW sizing compared to the regular dunk lows?  Buy the same size as regular?  Do they compensate for the reduced padding on the IWs?

Im going to have to grab those BMW ones, but don't have a spot close to me to go try them on.

Thanks in advance!

The Original Skull and Crossbones/Swords/Etc...

Some info on the SPoT joints...the original design had an alligator colored and textured Swoosh, the outsoles were originally intended to be gum to represent Davy Jones' Locker, the parrot feather print was supposed to be on the sock liner, the swords were supposed to be an emblem on the heel rather than on the toebox, and the heel tab was gold to represent a pirate's gold tooth.

MSRP on the ISO bundle is $125 and includes:

The treasure chest box signed by Sean Cliver
The custom ISO insoles
A wooden doubloon
Gasparilla beads
A velvet Nike SB branded lace pouch
A post card

They're also dropping two shirts (NOT the parrot feather graphic shirt that was posted last year, that was apparently PS'd to throw blogs off the trail).

Last edited:
Some info on the SPoT joints...the original design had a croc colored and textured Swoosh, the outsoles were originally intended to be gum to represent Davy Jones' Locker, the parrot feather print was supposed to be on the sock liner, the swords were supposed to be an emblem on the heel rather than on the toebox, and the heel tab was gold to represent a pirate's gold tooth.

MSRP on the ISO bundle is $125 and includes:

The treasure chest box signed by Sean Cliver

The custom ISO insoles

A wooden doubloon

Gasparilla beads

A velvet Nike SB branded lace pouch

A post card

They're also dropping two shirts (NOT the parrot feather graphic shirt that was posted last year, that was apparently PS'd to throw blogs off the trail).

My understanding is that there is A LOT of going back and forth when designing a In-Store Sneak.
The Shop(s) have an idea what they want and present it, then Nike has idea(s) what the Sneak should look like, Etc...
I don't know of any 1st Drafts that have been created, without lots of tweaking from both sides...
This is for all Sneaks obviously, but more detailed when a Shop is involved: Ideas, Concepts, Colors, Story, History, etc...

I've never seen any on ebay either...can they be had for under $300?

Depends on your size.
I saw a DS black pair for $225 and a DS White pair for $275 a while back. Both in the 12-13 range. I've never liked the black pair, always wanted the white pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom