2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Looking at the shoes in person.

They are def dope as I suspected.

For everyone that's into SBs since "09" these aren't for you...

Lol

Na, but they are dope.

Cop if you want them ASAP, try for sale if you can.

In store **** is too dope

The instore stuff is absolutely amazing, I'll say that much. I'm glad you're stoked on them, hope everyone who wants a pair with the in store stuff can grab them

****** iPhone 6 broken camera.

Sean's work is too dope

I own a pair. Very understated shoe with quality materials; you can't go wrong with these.
i grabed a pair but they are too big for me, tried to sell on bay for more then fair price and no one bought after like 5x posting, just found it strange. i like em but like i said they were to big. 

did u ever grab those japan exclusives tony?

Last edited:

i grabed a pair but they are too big for me, tried to sell on bay for more then fair price and no one bought after like 5x posting, just found it strange. i like em but like i said they were to big. 

did u ever grab those japan exclusives tony?
Nah, wifey (my in house stylist
laugh.gif
) wasn't feeling them for some reason. So I grabbed another pair of Tiffany lows from FCNY instead. I had to take advantage of the price drop!

shoreguy85 shoreguy85 I've seen your listing for the white/crimsons, they're 13s, right? Surprised one of the guys in here doesn't want them, great price. I think I've even posted it on here myself :lol:

It's clearly a set of trucks and wheels. Or was that your poor attempt at trolling?
speaking of someone trolling.....

Nah, wifey (my in house stylist
laugh.gif
) wasn't feeling them for some reason. So I grabbed another pair of Tiffany lows from FCNY instead. I had to take advantage of the price drop!
i feel you, i like em alot. i have tiff highs and thats good enough for me

@shoreguy85 I've seen your listing for the white/crimsons, they're 13s, right? Surprised one of the guys in here doesn't want them, great price. I think I've even posted it on here myself
laugh.gif
you got me, lol, im just surprised no one bit at that price. ive seen some people say they didnt like the quality but i think the quality is right on point with the rest of the black box era. might just wear em

Push the kids away.

I just want to see an honest opinion on the hate of them.

Serious.
Yeah, I mean they're cool I guess, except the parrot hair. I don't have an opinion either way. Box looks kinda like a happy meal.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a guy in that pic with a hipster beard, I'm sure he's at least 16 and a 7.5

Back
Top Bottom