2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Push the kids away.

I just want to see an honest opinion on the hate of them.

Serious.
Honest opinion: they're terrible. Like the material looks whack, the concept is meh, and the execution is bizarre. Like a 5 year old designed this shoe, which, being NikeSB wouldn't actually surprise me.

Yeah, I mean they're cool I guess, except the parrot hair. I don't have an opinion either way. Box looks kinda like a happy meal.
SPOTs are trash.

Honest opinion: they're terrible. Like the material looks whack, the concept is meh, and the execution is bizarre. Like a 5 year old designed this shoe, which, being NikeSB wouldn't actually surprise me.
I 've got to be honest and say that I'm not onboard with these as well. I just..... can't get there with them. They come off (to me) a little half-butted and childish. No shots at those that like them though, I wish a successful cop to all those whom are trying to cook.

SPoT collabs are more about the history and story than than the actual shoe. The last collab wasn't really much of a looker but the idea was dope.

can't get down with the parrot feathers and the swords on the toe box...only thing i like about the shoe is the 3M swoosh...hope the peeps in line are successful at coppin the ISO in their size

Back
Top Bottom