2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

shoreguy85 shoreguy85 you kept me from buying those Tokyo mids last week, now I have to keep myself from buying your Seahawks :lol: Don't know that I've ever seen a DS 11.5, esp at that price. Saw a DS 11 but they want double.

Last edited:
Just 3? You'd think they would hook up the dude who writes their reviews with a few more...

Adam? He is the one who posted the review on the Gasparilla dunk...
I am not him. I pay homeless people to line up. I provide them food and pay, in return I get shoes I like. That's how we do it in Tampa. Beneficial to both parties. Cheaper than paying $300 on ebay too.

Just 3? You'd think they would hook up the dude who writes their reviews with a few more...

Adam? He is the one who posted the review on the Gasparilla dunk...
I am not him. I pay homeless people to line up. I provide them food and pay, in return I get shoes I like. That's how we do it in Tampa. Beneficial to both parties. Cheaper than paying $300 on ebay too.

but seriously, props for helping the homeless :smokin

Last edited:
shoreguy85 shoreguy85 you kept me from buying those Tokyo mids last week, now I have to keep myself from buying your Seahawks :lol: Don't know that I've ever seen a DS 11.5, esp at that price. Saw a DS 11 but they want double.

Why resist. You know you want them :smile:. I havnt seen a pair for sale in years

Picked up the Dunk Lux and the quality is amazing for anyone interested. Not a big Sherpa guy but you can't see it with jeans and with the lunar insole feels extremely comfortable. 

Anyone put any serious wear and tear into either Mcflys or Familias? Curious as to if their outsoles start to turn after a while.

Just received the Ishods. Nice materials used however poor job putting it together. Typical Nike. Glue stains all over sneaker also looks like the suede is going to bleed all over white portion of shoe. I am liking this new model. Def slimmer profile then older dunks and nice fitted feel. Kinda remind me of how Janoski's fit. Looking forward to see what other colorways drop for this model.

Came in today, I'm happy with them, soft leather, suede has nubuck feel. a good pickup

Last edited:
Anyone know what is the going rate is for DS(lace bag attached) sz 13 MF Dooms? I'm so close to pulling the trigger, just I have not seen to many that size on the market and cannot get an accurate gauge.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom