Laser 1
Black/White 1
Hare
Purple 5s
Black Lab4
White 5
Jordan 20
Martian 7

If this is true, pass on everything except PSNY. Just about everything else can be had for retail or close to it anyway

What's the word on the Cigar Citys? I've never had them in hand to judge the materials. Eyeing a worn pair on the net for a decent price.

just got my IW QS in, sorry to say the quality is not good; white midsole has black streaks/smudges on it and glue stains... will be going back to Nike
Mine came from NDC today had the black smudges as well, but only on the right shoe.  I think it was from the right shoe sitting on the wood grain tissue paper with the new way of 'S' wrapping around the shoes they have and then the box being shuffled around during shipping.  Took a magic eraser to it and it is fine now.
Could just be a QC issue on that pair. Mine are beautiful, though there is some issue the stitching on the sole
I agree, they are a bit better than i expected.  Tumbled leather is decently soft and the suede has a little bit of plushness to it.  I am biased since they have a BMW ///M theme though.  Hoping to take a few pics later.

Last edited:

I just got mine in today. Not sure if this a common problem but the suede material on one the left toe boxes extends a little more than the right

I just got mine in today. Not sure if this a common problem but the suede material on one the left toe boxes extends a little more than the right

The toeboxes on the IWs are terrible, those actually look really good in comparison to some of the pairs I've held/seen :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom