2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

my source says june release on those dude.

All this talk about in an out burger, i just had it for the first time on my trip to vegas last week.  ive wanted to try it for years.it was bland as hell. burgers are  too small, fries had no flavor, the special sauce was good but the burger was all weak as hell. give me 5 guys all day, more $$ but 10x better IMO

I may be biased since I've live on in-n-out since I was a kid but 5 guys was terrible from the ordering process to the burgers themselves, gimme in-n-out all day errday and twice on Sunday.

I may be biased since I've live on in-n-out since I was a kid but 5 guys was terrible from the ordering process to the burgers themselves, gimme in-n-out all day errday and twice on Sunday.

Have you tried the Habit? I have not. But I heard it's great.
I like 5 guys but it's a totally different experience from in-n-out. But I've probably only eaten there 5 times
shoreguy85 shoreguy85
What was your exact order at in-n-out?

Last edited:
Things I like about 5 guys... Cajun fries, fresh cut jalapeños, N crispy bacon :D I think in n out is 1st followed by 5 guys... normally go to 5 guys cuz there's literally no wait time. We just walk in and order. If time is not an issue then we go to in n out... the habit is more of a restaurant burger place good stuff though :smile:

Last edited:
*sigh* I literally told you how to use eBay as an actual tool.

Search the shoe in question, filter by sold listings and wa-la. There's an active market price of the shoe because that's literally the price people Have been paying
I know. been doing this for years, just relativelt new to NT lol problem is with these older shoes that arent too popular anymore a lot of times theyll be marked as sold when the buyer wasnt even willing to actually pay. or if its a best offer the BIN is crossed out and it doesnt show the best offer it sold for.  doesnt reallly represent the market value. i appreciate the help though. 

That's why they call it market value. Are you buying or selling? What shoe were you asking about? Market value is whatever toucan convince someone to pay for them. Or however much you are willing to pay for them.

Last edited:
Forget about burger themed dunks. I need King Taco dunk low.[emoji]128076[/emoji]

Forget about burger themed dunks. I need King Taco dunk low.[emoji]128076[/emoji]

A dunk that fell off?
Dunk SBs are already king taco themed for me.
They were so consistent for so many years, then I got a bad one and said oh well the next one wil be great again, and it was. Now it's more bad then good, for me.

A dunk that fell off?
Dunk SBs are already king taco themed for me.
They were so consistent for so many years, then I got a bad one and said oh well the next one wil be great again, and it was. Now it's more bad then good, for me.
I get the analogy, but I'm literally hungry. Lol

I like 5 guys but it's a totally different experience from in-n-out. But I've probably only eaten there 5 times
shoreguy85 shoreguy85

I've not tried it nor have I heard of it but I am intrigued, I'm always willing to try new things.

I've always wanted king taco but sadly I've never had it.

I don't think I'd wear food theme dunks unless it was something that was just wow.

shoreguy85 shoreguy85

I got the single cheeseburger meal , with everything on it. Which i later realized i should have got the double. And i got a choc shake afterward which was way to thick and didnt really taste like choc to me. It just was like to muxh lettuce and onion to me. I like 5 guys better because to mr the burgers are bigger. Come on a potato roll and have much more flavor. I would try them again though.

Also to whoever mentioned an all red velvet dunk for future release. I saw on the .net act i access a shoe in the holiday release that was a dunk high all red with a red plaid insole. Id post the pic but it was like a picture that was not finished. Not even a sample pic. Once it gets updated ill post it . but your on the right track

Last edited:
As a waffle lover (as well as a syrup devourer) I'm in on waffle syrup dunks
Even if I won't wear them, I'm feeling the look

Also sign me up for red velvets too

So much food talk lately

eBay

11.5 purple pigeons, very clean - $150 shipped

11 Supas, pretty decent - $200 shipped

12 Broncos, clean - $108 obo shipped

10.5 Old spices, very clean - $115 obo shipped

10.5 SODs, very clean - $165 shipped

Last edited: