2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^^ holy ****
Making the SB game stress-free lol.

On another note, some upcoming project BA colorways:

Local store told me Friday that they'd get them early this week. Called today, they got skipped. :rolleyes

Called CNCPTS, dude said in store. Called UNlV, got my size 10. Came out to $133 shipped I think.

GROUND ZERO (916) 928-7001 HAS THE CIVILIST AND THEY'RE HAVING A 15% OFF SALE ON SHOES SO THE CIVILIST IS INCLUDED IN THE SALE!!! SIZES 8-11 LEFT! CALL NOW!!!
when i saw this i almost copped a second pair because of that 15% discount but John00 doing his thing to help everyone out, repped as always!

Did anyone else notice the post Blacksheep Skateshop put up regarding a restock of Navy Levis SB's. Plus other yet to be mentioned restocks.

"In celebration of Black Sheep being 1 of the 10 official Levi's Skateboarding Collection online retailers in the U.S. - launching online 8/15 - we are releasing a rare gem from our deadstock archive to honor the event. That's right 
@blacksheepnc
 has tapped into the archive for the 1st of several rare 
#deadstock
 releases lined up over the coming months. This one features the ultra rare, 2012 release Levi's x Nike Dunk Low Pro Premium SB "Blue Denim Hyperstrike" reported to be limited to less than 500 pairs worldwide. Extremely limited quantity. Stay tuned for full release info and details coming soon." -Blacksheep Skateshop

I'm a fan of Blacksheep, they've been good to me as far as phone orders are concerned.
However, I wouldn't be too hyped just yet on their announcement about restocks. They don't charge the msrp for rare shoes. I paid $130 for the Red Firecrackers from them. I'm sure the restocks will be much less than you'd pay on eBay, but I wouldn't expect anything to go for retail...

would love to get my hands on the blue levis! The civilists are dope also, cann't cop right now though got other things to worry about!

Finally got my review done for the firecrackers! 

Will
Got my black supreme nike ID's today. No complaints whatsoever. Love them. Here are some comparison pics with the red supremes. My whites will be here soon. I used some other shade of blue because they didn't have a royal option, but I'm suspecting they'll be just fine.

Can't wait till mine come in on Wednesday!

Got my black supreme nike ID's today. No complaints whatsoever. Love them. Here are some comparison pics with the red supremes. My whites will be here soon. I used some other shade of blue because they didn't have a royal option, but I'm suspecting they'll be just fine.

Do your IDs fit TTS?  I always wondered...

Son of a- all of these shops John00 is posting and only 1 with a 13 in the Civilist...
Still repped though.

Any good spots to pick up in Tampa or Orlando maybe? I land in Tampa at noon Wednesday and drive to Orlando from there. Wouldn't mind a few pickups while I'm down there.

Do your IDs fit TTS?  I always wondered...

I get size 11 in everything and got size 11 in the ID's. They fit just fine.

Son of a- all of these shops John00 is posting and only 1 with a 13 in the Civilist...
Still repped though.

Any good spots to pick up in Tampa or Orlando maybe? I land in Tampa at noon Wednesday and drive to Orlando from there. Wouldn't mind a few pickups while I'm down there.
Spot skate shop in Ybor city, Tampa is one of the best there is there. They had the civilist this past weekend.

Letting go of my Black Levi's size 12 for cheap. They're just too big for me. Figured I'd ask here before I put them in the marketplace/ebay/etc

What they've done to the tongue is shameful and pointless!

Back
Top Bottom