2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone gonna try to stuff the tongue on their IDs? Is it even doable on those new thin tongues?

http://www.howsyouredge.com/sneakers/

I realize that the purpose of stuffing the tongue on the iD supremes, is to more replicate the original. That being said, am I the only one that likes unstuffed tongues?
I like stuffed tongues too. I always hear *****ing about dunks that don't have the stuffed tongues. I like the fact that it makes them different. If all my SB dunks were exactly the same just with different colors/materials that'd be kinda boring.
My SB dunk low Thai temples for example, they'd just be a blue and gold dunk, nothing interesting about it, but the fact that the tongue is unstuffed makes it different...

Used all my REPS on Black Thought again..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Im going to PM methodman and tell him to donate all my reps to blackthought 

Those ids are 
pimp.gif
 but that tongue just kills it for me. Wish i could find an 02' pair for a decent price

Any ideas on a fair price for the blue Levis pair? Can never really gauge ebay's sold listings, as so many of them are ended early and such. Thanks in advance guys!

You guys think a tongue swap would be feasible? I have a beat up pair of Halloween's that I would interested in swapping with the black supreme ID's tongues.

You guys think a tongue swap would be feasible? I have a beat up pair of Halloween's that I would interested in swapping with the black supreme ID's tongues.
Never thought of that, could be a good idea. You could detach the stitching and restitch it on the other shoe

do sb lows run tts or should i size up .5?
they are a tad bit more narrow from the blue box days but i still get ttl and just break em in. cant go too wrong with a .5 tho

On another note, hope my civilists from rukus come through tomorrow. I dont remember them taking this long. anybody else get theirs yet?

Last edited:
On another note, hope my civilists from rukus come through tomorrow. I dont remember them taking this long. anybody else get theirs yet?
Nope. Got my pair from Premier in today though, so I am also expecting Rukus to come through soon. And I'm in NY for reference..

Also, was surprised to see the extra laces are flat white, could've sworn I saw someone post that they were regular 'fat' sb laces...

they are a tad bit more narrow from the blue box days but i still get ttl and just break em in. cant go too wrong with a .5 tho

i thought my civilists were gonna come in today and i hope they come in tomorrow also or im gonna have to call them to see if everything actually went through smoothly 

Didn't get my civilist's yet either but I'm expecting to get them tomorrow, if not I'll call them up

Last edited:
accident double post so i just left it.

Nope. Got my pair from Premier in today though, so I am also expecting Rukus to come through soon. And I'm in NY for reference..

yea im in west new york, nj and I figured it shouldn't take that long. I'm sure it'll be here tomorrow :/ I think they should have at least confirmed with us so we dont be sittin here like:

Last edited:
I dont like it at all, even though I know they wont get anything qs or limited.. Im sure the skate community will get tired of this and bump nike down a notch just like they did years ago. Its an endless cycle to be honest.

I will say this made me laugh though

ehaze
on some real **** tho, ****'s sales racks be poppin

Truly don't even care if they do, employee discounts, rewards programs, kill resellers, I'm all for it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom