2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Happy Birthday @rapcoz2134!
#MakeSomeBirthdayCards

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Yup good old days i got some sbtg at the san diego outlet back in 2006. when i worked at the camarillo outlets we got the discount for them as well , bought a 8.5,9.5 and 6.5 for the wife total for all 3 was like 85$ lol

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/image_54.jpeg.html

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/image_53.jpeg.html

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/image_32.jpeg.html
Great Pick-up!

I wish I could have gotten that many for $85.

Even if they are B-grades, they can't be worse than the Regulars.

Luckily, only one of my pairs has the toe box that has been cracking.

Have either of yours?

I have a hard time believing Nike "sits" in any product for future restocks... Seems like they would just produce a new batch (I'm speaking to desirable restocks)
I mean how big of a headache would it be to inventory all those shoes waiting to be restocked.... Doesn't make sense to hold inventory like that, unless it's being held overseas at the factory or something

But some of the things Nike does really don't make sense, so I wouldn't be surprised either way
I know that Nike sometimes has issues with China duing their New Year's, which delays product being shipped on time; causing issues.

Also, a few years back when there were strikes and protests at some Nike/adidas/etc. factories, this caused delays on shipping.

This of course causes Nike to not have all inventory available, for themselves, for stores, so on...

If they are received after their window to "vend/sell," then they will hold on to them for a "Restock" weeks, months and sometimes a year after.

So no, not all Outlet finds are B-grades.

only really hyped release would go back into production imo... i dont think any recent dunk has reached those levels not even tiffs.
Actually, I think the "Venom" Dunk is the only Dunk that has been a "Regular Rotation" Dunk.

I believe it's been "Retroed" 3 or 4 different times, throughout the years.

Last edited:
Actually, I think the "Venom" Dunk is the only Dunk that has been a "Regular Rotation" Dunk.
I believe it's been "Retroed" 3 or for different times, throughout the years.

The elusive gold box venom... Been waiting to find a pair for quite some time. Every time they pop up they're either blue or tape box, and usually beat. Sent a DS tape box pair for the SS this year I won for something like $70. Debated keeping them for myself :lol:

I know that Nike sometimes has issues with China duing their New Year's, which delays product being shipped on time; causing issues.
Also, a few years back when there were strikes and protests at some Nike/adidas/etc. factories, this caused delays on shipping.
This of course causes Nike to not have all inventory available, for themselves, for stores, so on...
If they are received after their window to "vend/sell," then they will hold on to them for a "Restock" weeks, months and sometimes a year after.
So no, not all Outlet finds are B-grades.

Now that makes sense

I believe it's been "Retroed" 3 or 4 different times, throughout the years.
im talking more about the supposed "restocks", that because a shoe did so well they produced more and released more in a month. venoms are pretty much just a classic CW. don't think they re due them cause they sell out every release 
smile.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom