2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Not going to lie tho I do like the soles call me crazy
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Size 13 Tauntauns and "not mine" are awesome.

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone, I ran out of reps today but I'll catch up tomorrow for everyone that sent well wishes.

On topic: those white/black IWs are crazy clean to me, might double depending on if I like the way they feel on feet (haven't tried on any of the IWs yet)...and how did those Waffle joints get greenlit but these got canned?

null_zps16dd78f0.jpg

Last edited:
On topic: those white/black IWs are crazy clean to me, might double depending on if I like the way they feel on feet (haven't tried on any of the IWs yet)...and how did those Waffle joints get greenlit but these got canned?

Last edited:

Awful waffles? 
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Def should be the name.

It has to be a joke? Somebody stop them... Hold the press... Set the machines on fire... Noooo...

They should consult in here before doing anything. Somebody in HQ has lost their damn mind.

Coupon is valid from 5p-10p EST.

For what website? Lol

BTW Happy Bday man, appreciate all the work you put in, in here [emoji]128578[/emoji][emoji]127856[/emoji][emoji]127846[/emoji][emoji]127873[/emoji][emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]127882[/emoji][emoji]127874[/emoji]

Last edited:

roll.gif

Def should be the name.

It has to be a joke? Somebody stop them... Hold the press... Set the machines on fire... Noooo...

They should consult in here before doing anything. Somebody in HQ has lost their damn mind.
Nike has "Undercover Agents" Everywhere...

For what website? Lol

BTW Happy Bday man, appreciate all the work you put in, in here [emoji]128578[/emoji][emoji]127856[/emoji][emoji]127846[/emoji][emoji]127873[/emoji][emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]127882[/emoji][emoji]127874[/emoji]
Whoops...eBay, my bad. Post has been edited.

And thanks!

Back
Top Bottom