2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They should go back to the old tooling if they're gonna redesign the IW for skating
that comfort
smokin.gif

I've looked everywhere, can anyone please tell me on how they stretch their dunks? My 510s' will not stretch after wearing them as much as possible. Thanks in advance.

I've looked everywhere, can anyone please tell me on how they stretch their dunks? My 510s' will not stretch after wearing them as much as possible. Thanks in advance.
510s are canvas bro pretry much SoL... u can try stuffing the toe boxes with alot of socks... also relacing them... and lastly maybe replacing the insoles with thinner ones

Hey all - I'm really sorry to ask this, but how do the white/gum ostrich CMFT PRM highs (716714-101) fit, let's say, compared to Jordan 1s? I only ask because from available photos & descriptions online I can't tell if the lining is fabric or leather, and I really don't own any Dunks to compare them to anyway. I tried on the recent De La highs at an outlet a few weeks ago, and I actually liked them half-size smaller than my normal AJ1 sz, so I really have no idea how to size with these.

Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated (and shall be repped, of course). Thanks!

Just got home from being out of town for a month, finally had a chance to peep these in person:

I'll own Cigar City joints one day...and maybe Moats...maybe.
I copped a pair for a homie in the UK and was I honestly impressed with the packaging + extras...

Shoes were whatever to me.....

On another note, glad to see some of the regulars still posting.....

Okay, maybe someone here can help me out with this. I wear a size 14 and I've been trying to find the Nasty Boys dunk for a reasonable price. Haven't had any luck so far, however I can get a size 13 for a much better price. Would I be able to rock these or possibly stretch them out? For reference I have the Ishod BMWs in a 14 and they fit great. Not sure how that sizing translates to the reg sb dunks. I'm usually a jordans and basketball shoe guy, but these have been calling my name.

Back
Top Bottom