2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Fcla pick up. Will wear nicely back in NY in spring

Straight flames

Posted back in December that I was starting EMT school in Janurary with a pic of my Beijing's. Well I graduated two days ago! :D So here's a little pic of my Dazzles from last night lol

2r39udd.jpg

Black Laces > Dazzle Laces

Congratulations btw :smokin

Here's a zoomed in of the screen shot they obviously couldn't put a swoosh but it has the same reptile type pattern... they also have some airmax looking shoes too

Good look, Sole.

I've been trying to convince a dude that has a pair of 11.5 Raging Bulls on the Bay (at 79.99 right now) to list them at a Buy it Now somewhere reasonable above 100 so I can use the coupon, but it's not looking good... 'Cause he's not responding!

Edit: Should say they failed to sell at 99.99 yesterday.

Last edited:
I'm a little late to comment but I don't think the waffle joints are that bad... The drips kinda remind me of graffiti. And depending on what material the upper is I might get em, but I'll wait until they hit sale.

first ebay with the 20 off 100 and now ebay bucks up to 8%.....the thirst is real for ebay

must resist some dunk coppage...

Haven't posted (anything really) a wear in a minute. Got engaged over the weekend so I had to be corny and wear these [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Clean! That white offset swoosh is 
nerd.gif

Missed the coupon deal... Hope that comes back around a third time... 

Back
Top Bottom