2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

this is kind of ridiculous.... but walking into my house you would have no idea I have a shoe problem

3 closets

pink room is all full boxes/ overflow both stacks double deep

the empty boxes stacked 3 deep

and the main closet (terrible  pics and so messy right now)

some special stuff on the top

can't wait to get the wife's closet built so I can just take over this whole closet..... I do need the room.... too many shoes stored upstairs and I tend to forget what is up there

I just want to have both sides of the closet.....

The wife has never looked in those upstairs closets
She doesn't even know....

Alright guys, since it's become pretty slow in here, how about a fun little "What if?" scenario to ponder?  

I know a lot of us have some pretty extensive collections.  Lets say your house was on fire and all of your pets and loved ones are safe - You only have the ability to save 1 pair out of your collection.  What do you choose?    

I'm going with my Dooms.  

Last edited:
I would always have two pairs whatever sb was out the box easy to slip on to run out the house and tbh for me it would be a settled random box grab between silver and black .. too indecisive to pick just one in that situation. No matter how it ended I would most likely live with regret not reaching over 1 more box

I just want to have both sides of the closet.....

The wife has never looked in those upstairs closets
She doesn't even know....
Man, that's a tough situation. I've been adding one to two pairs to my closet and she has yet to notice.

What if she DOES know and has yet to say anything? lol

Man, that's a tough situation. I've been adding one to two pairs to my closet and she has yet to notice.

My wife didn't realize how many shoes I have until we moved in with my parents a few weeks back (moving from out of town...waiting for house closing then buying here). Before I had shoes at our house and then some at my parents house but now everything is in one spot.

UnDS'd Nike SB P-Rod 3 " Cinco De Mayo" today.

My wife didn't realize how many shoes I have until we moved in with my parents a few weeks back (moving from out of town...waiting for house closing then buying here). Before I had shoes at our house and then some at my parents house but now everything is in one spot.

She knows there are pairs up there, but I think she might be shocked if she were to open up the doors and look
One room houses all my bikes and boards so she never goes in there
The other room is the guest room that is currently filled with everything I had stored at my dads house (that was flooded last year so I brought what all was still good back.... Mostly car magazines)
I am not worried too much because she knows.... But I def make sure to sneak them in when she isn't looking
She was a little annoyed when three pairs showed up all together the day before our vacation (but they were 50% off!)

Since bills are paid and things are good she's not too worried about what I buy.... I just try to make sure I buy her some stuff too

Alright guys, since it's become pretty slow in here, how about a fun little "What if?" scenario to ponder?  

I know a lot of us have some pretty extensive collections.  Lets say your house was on fire and all of your pets and loved ones are safe - You only have the ability to save 1 pair out of your collection.  What do you choose?    

I'm going with my Dooms.  

I think I'd have to go with my SOMPs.
Tough call!

I'd have to grab my black/gray/white lows
Everything else in my closet is easily replaceable
Those stupid things aren't

But damn that would suck...

I'm going with my Dooms.  

chromeball incidents

Unkles hands down. As much as it would suck to lose anything like that, safety comes first every time. losing random sneakers or other physical goods is nothing in comparison. I'd just be glad nobody got hurt. Having gone through a situation similar to this for real I can tell you it's scary as all hell.

Back
Top Bottom