2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My wife didn't realize how many shoes I have until we moved in with my parents a few weeks back (moving from out of town...waiting for house closing then buying here). Before I had shoes at our house and then some at my parents house but now everything is in one spot.
Had the same realization a couple weeks ago...Finding shoes at my parents house that I didn't get a chance to bring when I moved out lol.

Too many.

And in regards to the burning house question, I probably wouldn't save anything. If I REALLY had to, it would probably be my Jedi's, since that pair has sentiment with me and my wife.

Man, that's a tough situation. I've been adding one to two pairs to my closet and she has yet to notice.

What if she DOES know and has yet to say anything? lol

Ha!!! Me to bro we just bought a 4 ged room home and its just her and i no kids so u kniw for fact one of the rooms will be my shoe room and the other my man cave lol now to move all my sneakers and her sneakers

Last edited:
My Unkles for sure.
smokin.gif
 I still lightweight want a pair of Unkles. 

Man, that's a tough situation. I've been adding one to two pairs to my closet and she has yet to notice.

What if she DOES know and has yet to say anything? lol
Hahaha. I've add like 3 pairs recently and my lady has yet to notice. I had to squeeze in my latest pair, DS Buck SBs, on this already pretty stuffed shelf. When I rock them though, she's definitely gonna give me that "when'd you get those look," and in just gonna reply with "babe, I've had these for a minute." Oh shoe problems!

I bought a ton over the last two years, but only 4 in 2016 so far.  Yet, I feel like lately my wife has accused me far more often of too many shoe purchases.  Weird how perceptions change...

Just saw the waffles.

Planning to scoop on RD.

Hoping to scoop on disco

dang ya'll gotta factor in stuff, i just cop kicks and my wife goes, those are cool!

doesn't hurt that i've stocked her with a small collection as well 8)

I do get on my own case regarding space though.

Last edited:
Just recently broke up with my long term girlfriend, but it was always dope how she supported my love of dunks.

Nice choice on the chrome balls there! ^

Last edited:
More shops closing their doors this week...Hidden Wave up in WA closed yesterday, and Sole Bros. in Virginia is closing this week.

My son doubles up more than I do.
My Marshalls had some good deals on toddler and kids SBs
These were $20
Had black suede Jano's in little kids for $30 and some grey canvas Jano's in toddler sizes for $25

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom