2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hopefully coming soon to the US…

http://store.nike.com/jp/ja_jp/pd/ナ...-10950041/pgid-11287117?cp=jpns_aff_150903_A8

I dig the waffle pattern, but the CW is bleh to me. So much potential with that material/texture.

On a side note, hate seeing deep discounts on some CWs when I wanted them so badly before and was rushing to buy them. Guess, I‘ll just be patient...

first pair of Wawfuls will be from local at near retail (lifetime membership to the skatepark has it's privileges)

second pair will be had for $50 or less

Are unheardof and anonymous the same? If not LOL

UnHeardOf and Anonymous are sister shops, the owners opened Anonymous together as a core skate shop, then split and one of the guys opened UnHeardOf as a lifestyle type boutique. Nike branded them as Anonymous due to Anonymous being a skate shop and UnHeardOf being a boutique that sells SBs.

UnHeardOf and Anonymous are sister shops, the owners opened Anonymous together as a core skate shop, then split and one of the guys opened UnHeardOf as a lifestyle type boutique. Nike branded them as Anonymous due to Anonymous being a skate shop and UnHeardOf being a boutique that sells SBs.
Ah ok.

I wanna say maybe...2 years ago when we were discussing what type of stuff we'd like to see NSB put out, someone suggested a Santa inspired high...I think.

Would be cool to see some reindeer mids and elf lows.

they are an all black shoe + black mid-sole with gum bottom...honestly, i can't get excited for them...a little too plain for me...do you guys like them for the black mid-sole as opposed to the white mid-soles like on SOMPs and quartersnacks?  Or is it because it's basically a murdered out shoe with a hint of gum?

they are an all black shoe + black mid-sole with gum bottom...honestly, i can't get excited for them...a little too plain for me...do you guys like them for the black mid-sole as opposed to the white mid-soles like on SOMPs and quartersnacks?  Or is it because it's basically a murdered out shoe with a hint of gum?
It's just a dope clean colorway. Everything doesnt need crazy contrast or a bunch of colors. You know hard it is to figure out what to wear with certain dunks?! These you can just throw on and boom.

Love them cause I could wear them at work w/out hassle.  I see they blacked out the tongue tag too. perfect!  but yea, can't go wong with all black w/ gum bottoms.

Im in for them at 60. Hopefully they don't do us dirty with that sandpaper suede.

Reindeer mids? Now that is something I'd be excited for :lol:

Back
Top Bottom