2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Looks like those black highs are already on eBay
305050 029......

It's just a dope clean colorway. Everything doesnt need crazy contrast or a bunch of colors. You know hard it is to figure out what to wear with certain dunks?! These you can just throw on and boom.

Love them cause I could wear them at work w/out hassle.  I see they blacked out the tongue tag too. perfect!  but yea, can't go wong with all black w/ gum bottoms.
appreciate the feedback...repped!

I love Old Spices but they're a pair I'd have to buy DS
I wish I could find a DS pair for a decent price, but even the DS market seemed pretty dry. I had been searching for Old Spices for a few months now. Maybe it was more of an impulse since the price was so low but I guess we'll see. 

If anyone sees a good deal on  UK passports let me know. Can't find any in a 10. 

Last edited:
I wish I could find a DS pair for a decent price, but even the DS market seemed pretty dry. I had been searching for Old Spices for a few months now. Maybe it was more of an impulse since the price was so low but I guess we'll see.

I understand man. DS don't pop up a ton and they're pricey. I think you got them for a great price, marks on them would just irritate me. Probably why I don't own any white shoes :lol:

UnHeardOf and Anonymous are sister shops, the owners opened Anonymous together as a core skate shop, then split and one of the guys opened UnHeardOf as a lifestyle type boutique. Nike branded them as Anonymous due to Anonymous being a skate shop and UnHeardOf being a boutique that sells SBs.
Sounds like UnHeardOf is riding coat tails

Back
Top Bottom