2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Came home to these today. They look a lot better in person than I thought they would.

Why would we be happy? Rather have no hype on SBs... easier to cop what u want that way.
I think that's what he meant, a shoe w/o hype getting some sales.

Granted this could be Nike SB's wacky release module but hopefully they try more food related stuff

How yall feel about these is how I feel about Skunks

To Each His Own.
I like them.

Part of the reason that I Like this Thread...
Everyone has their own Opinion.
We don't all like the same Sneak...
But we all agree on the same model.
Nike Dunks Rule!!!

Agreed but the waffles are [emoji]128293[/emoji] to me as well...

Last edited:
the swoosh is what makes the waffles uncoppable. but the sodium levels of the 40+ club in here is hilarious.

"why would i want an sb sneaker to get popular"

im not going to answer a question that dumb.

im sure when skunks dropped they were very laughable to some.

eff it and just like what u like.

Last edited:
the swoosh is what makes the waffles uncoppable. but the sodium levels of the 40+ club in here is hilarious.

"why would i want an sb sneaker to get popular"

im not going to answer a question that dumb.

im sure when skunks dropped they were very laughable to some.

**** and like what u like.

So you're happy with your purchase, cool. No need to keep talking about it, you seem more salty than anyone, because some "old heads" or "40+" dudes won't co-sign them. This thread doesn't like hype or negativity, so pump the breaks a little and enjoy your waffle SB.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you're happy with your purchase, cool. No need to keep talking about it, you seem more salty than anyone, because some "old heads" or "40+" dudes won't co-sign them. This thread doesn't like hype or negativity, so pump the breaks a little and enjoy your waffle SB.

read my post, im not copping those thangs. i feel you its just funny to observe the confusion here. I promise you though some of those cats that hated quietly ordered them.

its all love though im not trying to raise peoples blood pressure and all.

peace

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom