2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Apparently we all need to just photoshop shoes we are selling with a SNKRS "GOT 'EM" Screenshot for the only picture of the listing 
laugh.gif

ive heard words like "baffled" and "uneffingbelievable" used. sounds like a little confusion maybe. if i was mistaken i apologize.

peace
No harm, no foul.

But this isn't the typical NT thread. We don't really mince words in here and you won't really ever see someone "quietly cop" something they posted that they aren't into. More often, you'll see someone admit they jumped to an early conclusion, maybe state the reason why they flip-flopped, and admit to copping.

The honesty and camaraderie is what makes this thread great.

For example, I think the Waffles are atrocious. But @ATs Kicks  is feelin' em. That's fine with both of us. 

Tonight I'm going to break out the cherry blossoms (hopefully) so I can take a pic of them on feet
Lol

Was looking forward to the wawfuls until my local didn't get theirs.... Now with every IG page posting them up I kinda don't want them (I'll still get them, but later when no one cares)

Didn't know the 40+ crowd was feeling differently about shoes than the under 40 crowd

Ps I've worn my sasquatches every day this week.... The brown looks good at work I suppose

Woke up to this

I didn't know these were classified as a QS. I'm definitely in for the white/red will get the blues if they don't fly off Snkrs.

the swoosh is what makes the waffles uncoppable. but the sodium levels of the 40+ club in here is hilarious.

"why would i want an sb sneaker to get popular"

im not going to answer a question that dumb.

im sure when skunks dropped they were very laughable to some.

eff it and just like what u like.

I dunno why you keep saying old heads. I'm 21 and can't believe anyone is copping these things for over $40.

Age really has nothing to do with some people not digging them. Some 'older heads' are even the ones posting they picked them up.

I was down for the waffles until the syrup swoosh happened. It should've just been solid brown. Even if it was a corny liquid-filled swoosh it would've been better.

the swoosh is what makes the waffles uncoppable. but the sodium levels of the 40+ club in here is hilarious.

"why would i want an sb sneaker to get popular"

im not going to answer a question that dumb.

im sure when skunks dropped they were very laughable to some.

eff it and just like what u like.

You are a prime example of why I don't really care about sneakers anymore

$100 you will sell them by Fall

excited to see the BTTYS in hand and the rest of them when they come out.  Why they make the G'town one not a dunk?  Would've been awesome with the gray and blue dunk.

edit: if they made it without the NIKE on the back like the rest. and quality materials.

Last edited:

Really hope he didnt pay i just got a pair off there for $139 shipped was a 9.5 tho not 13.
Yes I ordered waffles, yes I think they are dope...But the 13 was scarce, had to track a pair down for my buddy. Blacksheep (or ebay I guess) was literally the only place I could find a 13 at 8 am on release day.

^^ noice I wish I could've picked up the ISO box it's so sweeet.
I had to pay for it....Think it was like 336 shipped....shoes are about 150 ish...only 1 pair of fully laced set on the bay when I ordered and they where 175, which is a little higher than they used to go for....figure I probably spent 50 on the box at least, but Im ok with it. I wanted em before they got recalled. I even emailed blacksheep about trying to get the box, so I basically wasnt gonna get em if I didnt get it all.

excited to see the BTTYS in hand and the rest of them when they come out.  Why they make the G'town one not a dunk?  Would've been awesome with the gray and blue dunk.

edit: if they made it without the NIKE on the back like the rest. and quality materials.
is there a list of the team colors they releasing?

Yes I ordered waffles, yes I think they are dope...But the 13 was scarce, had to track a pair down for my buddy. Blacksheep (or ebay I guess) was literally the only place I could find a 13 at 8 am on release day.
Ordered them to. Missed out on release day but finally got a pair this morning for a price i could deal with. Didnt know 13's were that rare in Dunks to.

yeah I was waiting to pull the trigger tell I found out if I was gonna be getting some pricier kicks, but I missed out. Retail shipped thanks to this thread, ccs finally put em up and they still had my 9  early yesterday.

I had to pay for it....Think it was like 336 shipped....shoes are about 150 ish...only 1 pair of fully laced set on the bay when I ordered and they where 175, which is a little higher than they used to go for....figure I probably spent 50 on the box at least, but Im ok with it. I wanted em before they got recalled. I even emailed blacksheep about trying to get the box, so I basically wasnt gonna get em if I didnt get it all.

I'd pay $50 for the box right now [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I have the lace locks but passed on the laces from fully laced they were $20 I just couldn't pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom