2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Big thanks to @rapcoz2134 for posting the link.

$65 shipped :nthat:

whats up with them pics of Godzilla?
Posted some on my IG.... Haven't had time to set up a proper shoe/car pic
And since this is a dunk thread not trying to be posting car pics
Excited for the second pair of IW BMWs

Also waiting for that wawfuls restock and eventual drop into clearance

Copped those white/red dunks. Anyone know if the sizing is consistent with recent dunks? Gasparillas are tight width wise so I went up half a size with these

For anyone that has the flamingo's, how do you like them. Im thinking of getting them but worried about what they look like in hand.

I picked the St. John's I want the Kentucky's but will wait to see if I can cop at a disco.

Last edited:
Are they going to do UNLV or Syracuse later?

I'm concerned that pictures haven't shown up of any other ones, but the word was that they'll put out a few every month. I guess they didn't want to drown us in 7 pairs of shoes at 120 per.

I thought that those were the 01s too. Unless Nike has secretly been releasing pairs with great materials again.

I thought that those were the 01s too. Unless Nike has secretly been releasing pairs with great materials again.
I think there's three versions of the midnight navy's, 2001(pro b) has navy heel liner, 2002(pros?) has white heel liner then the stussy samples which has the white heel liner and a textured swoosh. I would also group white grip tapes into this but i think they have graphite instead of "mid-navy"

Back
Top Bottom