2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They're still special to me damn it!

2ednjg5.jpg

2X!

Did any of my big foot brethren scoop either of those size 14 Shanghai 1 retros last night for $199? Were they widely available when they dropped during the Tape Box era?

Did any of my big foot brethren scoop either of those size 14 Shanghai 1 retros last night for $199? Were they widely available when they dropped during the Tape Box era?
I saw those and almost went for them. Just couldn't justify the price. Finding a 14 in a lot of these is tough though.

I know I read somewhere they were released at Nike Shanghai accounts. Dug up the article, that's according to sc.

Last edited:
Still waiting for the noteworthy releases of this year, so far the biggest sb has been waffles :x

Hope it's not a down year

I mean, I feel you guys. But it's not really salt. You all have older pairs. You know why some people prefer them. I appreciate new stuff that's up to par just as much.

had to take a chance on them for that price. Dude says there 100% authentic and never worn or money back so we will see.

Back
Top Bottom