2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^noice... the hemps doe, gotta cop those!

Another special request vid

Video Review: http://bit.ly/23sgT6b
Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-White-Supreme.jpg

Favorite part of that Video is to see that they are Yellowed.
I love to see an aged looking Dunk over a DS Lookig Dunk from the Orange Box era.

Good Video!

Hello all,

What is the consensus here on the new "hemps", think they are actually made with hemp?

Has nike lost the balls to openly state the word "hemp" having had no problem doing so in the past? Or are they putting something out that *looks* like hemp and taking advantage of rasta colors and the 4/20 holiday season?

Seems strange they wouldn't SAY hemp in the write up, yet allude to it strongly by saying it is "reminiscent" of sustainable ship rope.

In chat, Nike Customer Service claimed NO HEMP. *However*, she said they include burlap. Burlap can be made from hemp..
In the official write up, they say the shoes are made from "a heavy-duty raw canvas". Canvas is usually cotton these days, but traditionally was hemp...

I'm gonna be pissed if I buy them and find out it's hoax-hemp. Can always return, but would rather figure this out sooner than later.

Nothing special but finally found a pair of these in my size. Kinda debating if I should paint the silvery reflective parts matte black to match the rest of the shoe...[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Hello all,

What is the consensus here on the new "hemps", think they are actually made with hemp?

Has nike lost the balls to openly state the word "hemp" having had no problem doing so in the past? Or are they putting something out that *looks* like hemp and taking advantage of rasta colors and the 4/20 holiday season?

Seems strange they wouldn't SAY hemp in the write up, yet allude to it strongly by saying it is "reminiscent" of sustainable ship rope.

In chat, Nike Customer Service claimed NO HEMP. *However*, she said they include burlap. Burlap can be made from hemp..

In the official write up, they say the shoes are made from "a heavy-duty raw canvas". Canvas is usually cotton these days, but traditionally was hemp...

I'm gonna be pissed if I buy them and find out it's hoax-hemp. Can always return, but would rather figure this out sooner than later.

They actually sent an email to SB accounts stating not to advertise them as "hemp", 4/20, etc.

The prior nikes made of hemp were advertised as such right? Why go backwards now when society has taken so many steps forward.

I took another shot at asking customer service. They said they'll look into it further and email in 3-7 days.

This is what I've been saying.... How does that look... Weed is grown in Nike HQ area.. So why not cater to new found wealth?
Its the governments new found wealth. Growers have been wealthy for a long time. Politics aside, hemp isnt some demon material that they should deny using or admit to using. These really do look like hemp. Maybe they are a cotton/hemp blend so they can play both sides. They can be PC for advertising and the end user gets "weed" shoes.

If it's just to be PC that's sad, when Adidas had the guts to recently make these bad boys  (and they had rasta color bottoms)

Last edited:
My cousin just hooked me up with these Ms. Pac-mans since he's into Jordans now, so I'm pretty stoked on that. Came with the extra laces so I'll throw the yellows on them both. I want to take them to a shoe cobbler to get them cleaned and water/stain-proofed before I rock.

Back
Top Bottom