2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Charlotte Premium Outlet

$79 plus 20% off sz12

The GR version is way better BP huge *** writing on the back is why most people hate em and prefer the GR version

THIS and the tactics that were used by Dom to sell that dunk was beyond ridiculous.

I'm still in for those French Cup highs. I'd like to see more pictures though. The hemp lows look decent. I'd cop for the right price.

I'm probably late to this but they are not Hemps. Nike's description has them as raw canvas
http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/c/launch...ssb_brs_040916_su16_raw_canvas_null_instagram
That last pic makes em look nice, I like the thatch. But the line in the official description is disappointing "the textile is reminiscent of rugged burlap". I was really looking forward to having a hemp pair of dunks since the silver box ones are so pricey. Kinda feels like I'm settling for a potato sack now lol. I'll wait on the discount now since I wasn't expecting both the BTTYS' to drop so quickly (and then sit) and my wallet took a hit. 

That last pic makes em look nice, I like the thatch. But the line in the official description is disappointing "the textile is reminiscent of rugged burlap". I was really looking forward to having a hemp pair of dunks since the silver box ones are so pricey. Kinda feels like I'm settling for a potato sack now lol. I'll wait on the discount now since I wasn't expecting both the BTTYS' to drop so quickly (and then sit) and my wallet took a hit. 

I feel like the #silverbox hemps are extremely underpriced, except for abnormal sizes and bonsai's.

And I've come to the conclusion that someone famous must have been wearing the waffles for them to be selling they way they are.

Waffles are selling cuz people legitimately love Chicken & Waffles.

Nike could release an Ugly AF In-N-Out Dunk & I'd still cop just cuz I love their food :smokin

So I guess they're French inspired.

Way better than the waffles, but I probably won't get. I like flashy shoes with color, but these seem way too hard to wear. Too much bulky color.

And I can't get down with the French theme...their still Bomb Pops to me lol

2qbhwlk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom