2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

so i heard BP will sell to you for box price but they write in black sharpie on the box lid "not for resale" 1 if i wanted to resell them i still would, some black sharpie wont stop me. 2. dont believe it for a second i think hes just saying that to look good for charging rape, i bet if anyone actually asks him for retail hes going to say no

source: http://instagram.com/p/czJLZZypHL/ 
Yeah he has said that before. If someone asked for that on, for example, the WOFs I realllly doubt he would've done it lol

Last edited:
Yeah he has said that before. If someone asked for that on, for example, the WOFs I realllly doubt he would've done it lol
exactly, like oh yeah let me hold up the line and loose $40 to write you a personal note from hollywood juice Dom, just to stop you from reselling this pack that i lied about from day 1..... sureeeee

Hmm, does that means a 112 pack with a low, mid & high dunk? The teaser pic really does look like mid's (which could use something special, since the cw's have been pretty tame this year imo) tho.

koston 2 colorway I said to keep an eye on a few weeks ago:

"Deep Royal"

He's been skating in them lately and they look sick on feet. Available now at COMMONN http://www.commonn.co.uk/nike-sb-eric-koston-2-sneaker-deep-royal-blue-white.ir?cName=latest

-edit-

Last edited:
a 112 SB dunk would be cool but I really just hope it aint a mid....

I remember I wanted the forces pretty bad a couple years ago. Ended up settling for those neon 95 inspired AF1s

That tweet was the first thing I thought of when I saw this preview. Gonna be seriously disappointed if its a mid though.

I'm hoping that it's a high because that Nike check is going up pretty high and I don't want to see a mid collab, EVER.
you can tell its a low, the back panel is WAY to low to be a high top plus you can see the heel area where it says NIKE, these are definitely a low top

this is my input on this teaser, the back area I highlighted is WAAAAAY to small and low to be a high top and mid tops the swoosh goes completely around without being interrupted, these are definitely a low top

High tops have 4 rows of stitching in the back, mids have 3 rows, lows have 3 rows
this image has THREE rows so that ELIMINATES it being a high top, you can see something in the way of the swoosh which would be hte heel that says NIKE so that eliminates it being a mid top

Last edited:
looks a lot like the air foce ones...wouldn't be surprised if it came out to be something like this.

Also, I think Pittsburghkicks is correct, you CAN see a little bit of the heel tab stitching over the swoosh.

USPS for me.  I'm not sure if they used usps for all of them though, they guy said they sometimes use ups

Here's a guy on reddit who stuffed his supreme ids, blacked out heel, threw in sb laces, in case anyone is considering doing that:

Haven't been in this post for a while and it's my first time seeing these unsupremes... Can't believe nike id lets you make them this close to the original! I should just beat my pair into the ground and get these as a backup lol.

Just called Recess Ride in Boone NC looking for a sz 12....no luck but they do have a size 8 and 10. Forgot to ask price or if they ship but the digits are 828-355-9013

this is my input on this teaser, the back area I highlighted is WAAAAAY to small and low to be a high top and mid tops the swoosh goes completely around without being interrupted, these are definitely a low top

High tops have 4 rows of stitching in the back, mids have 3 rows, lows have 3 rows
this image has THREE rows so that ELIMINATES it being a high top, you can see something in the way of the swoosh which would be hte heel that says NIKE so that eliminates it being a mid top
You just went John Madden on that pic 
laugh.gif
, REPPED!

Shout out to osyrhiz with the hook-up, jades just came in:

Those were me beaters last year. These are mine after some thorough cleaning. Hate the rip. One of the reasons I avoid low top SBs if I can. The edge of the sockliner always tears.

Damn forgot how blue they used to be. Might have to retire these

That's when I retire them. :lol:
I can't keep beat up shoes if they have no sentimental value to me. Especially when I have some pretty clean shoes in my closet.

I UnDSed the MIAs to go shopping with my wife...

I decided to break out the Pac Mans today... Sorry for the iPhone pics...

Also, I got the Civilst from Rukus today and the quality is really nice... Thanks to everyone's contributions...
I want the pac mans so bad. Couldnt get my pair :/

Interesting :nerd:

Last edited:
people over in the Revis thread are thinking that the recently revealed 112 revis will be coming out now because of the tweet. i wouldnt mind either, id go for both really, but id choose the SB if i could only have 1

Back
Top Bottom