2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Correct me if I'm wrong but the ONLY info about a new Diamond collab we have is from what Nicky Diamonds tweeted: "I'm working on something with Nike SB that you may like"
That could literally mean a million things and I doubt BP knows anything about it. I doubt it will be a retro Tiffany.

On another note, no one really followed up about that Shanghai retro. I feel like we would've seen pictures or pairs on eBay...

Last edited:
Nike SB x Thrasher "Lunar Gato" :

This is the box the hunters arrived in. I just thought it was funny. That box looks like it should be packed with cocaine or something. Beele dat!, I'm going to send out the next pair I sell in this box. It's probably had at least a dozen pair of shoes in it, being shipped across the globe...

I UnDSed the MIAs to go shopping with my wife...

I decided to break out the Pac Mans today... Sorry for the iPhone pics...

Also, I got the Civilst from Rukus today and the quality is really nice... Thanks to everyone's contributions...

Anyone know if the Nike Factory Store at Clinton Crossing in Connecticut is worth hitting
Just saying in general if its a far-ish drive i would call the store and ask if they have nike sb's or whatever type of shoes you're looking for on the shelves, thats what i usually do before i make a long trip for shopping purposes especially factory/outlet stores

not TOO crazy about the Thrasher collaboration but love the fact that they've got another soccer pedigree SB coming out. I still love my Zoom Abingtons
I see it the other way around. Im suprised Thrasher would collab with SB... Back in the day when sb started up, everyone who skated hated on SB. I feel like back in 02/03 Gino iannucci was the only reason anyone who skated even messed with Nike sb, When p-rod first signed EVERYONE who skated hated on him, there used to be so much animosity towards SB especially from those guys from thrasher because they saw SB as a big commercial take over in the skate scene. Funny how things work out...

Correct me if I'm wrong but the ONLY info about a new Diamond collab we have is from what Nicky Diamonds tweeted: "I'm working on something with Nike SB that you may like"
That could literally mean a million things and I doubt BP knows anything about it. I doubt it will be a retro Tiffany.

On another note, no one really followed up about that Shanghai retro. I feel like we would've seen pictures or pairs on eBay...

Tootsie when the slam cities retried I've only seen one pair on eBay and it was UKs eBay they didn't appear under US eBay searches. I can't picture what another collab with diamond would be cause their colors are that blue and black lol

Tootsie when the slam cities retried I've only seen one pair on eBay and it was UKs eBay they didn't appear under US eBay searches. I can't picture what another collab with diamond would be cause their colors are that blue and black lol

Maybe they could embroider "Diamond Supply" across the back of the latest QS... That would totally be a cop for me. :/

i dont see the tiffany getting retro'd it was my understand that Nicky was supposed to be getting a new SB Colab some time ago, its not anything new. I think he announced it earlier this year or last year. interested to see what it looks like, i dont believe anything that comes from BP and those idiots who work there

I see it the other way around. Im suprised Thrasher would collab with SB... Back in the day when sb started up, everyone who skated hated on SB. I feel like back in 02/03 Gino iannucci was the only reason anyone who skated even messed with Nike sb, When p-rod first signed EVERYONE who skated hated on him, there used to be so much animosity towards SB especially from those guys from thrasher because they saw SB as a big commercial take over in the skate scene. Funny how things work out...

It's not who they're collaborating with that bothers me, I just don't see myself being able to pull off anything with a bandana looking paisley print without getting hassled by actual gang members.

If Nick Diamonds is really in works with nike for another collab, I'm curious to see which silhouette will be used this time. Another low or a new High? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom