2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ramens today.

Do the IW dunks fit the same as normal SBs? If I wear a 12 will I wear a 12 in these? Those black and white joints look nice.

As an aside to anyone using SNKRS via iOS,

LOGIN BEFORE YOU TRY TO CHECKOUT. The app gave NO indication I needed to login again and prompted me for my password when I tapped to checkout this morning on the UNDFTD dunks, that 10 seconds killed my chances at getting a size 14.

So any time you're anticipating a release, make sure your Nike account is already logged in to SNKRS, otherwise you might get ******. I enabled Touch ID so that hopefully won't happen again, but still. Perhaps always login / out 30m before the release.

I like the tiedyes are different for every pair, but I'm kinda wishing the toe had tiedye as well

Guess I'll have to peep in person to make my decision

I like the tiedyes are different for every pair, but I'm kinda wishing the toe had tiedye as well

Guess I'll have to peep in person to make my decision
good point. would have been a nice touch

EDIT . you could always make your own

Last edited:
If the black/white IWs have the same soft leather the BMWs had I'll probably pick them up. 

good point. would have been a nice touch

EDIT . you could always make your own

I can't even seem to take the time to lace up shoes I want to wear.... Doubt I'll be able to bleach and dye a pair

Though that would be dope
Or steal the toe off the tiedye highs

But that even more work

Wish I had skills to swap parts like that

Passed on the UNDFTDs today, almost did it but I stopped myself :lol:

Those albums should arrive today gentleman, pm me if you receive yours today or not. thanks!

:nerd:

Has or will the UNDFTD clothing release on NDC or just UNDFTD? Picked up the dunks on SNKRS, but wanted to grab a shirt and missed the UNDFTD drop.

Try to get Nike Customer Service to admit the Hemps are made out of hemp and not cotton canvas. I dare you.

Can't believe how pathetically PC they are being...

is this actually an issue?
They told the SB shops specifically not to mention hemp or 4:20 while marketing these shoes, but they forgot the matching "raw canvas" hats are clearly labeled 100% hemp. When you order it, it shows up in your email labeled "SB HEMP PRO". It's like they decided to change the name at some point and button up about the hemp content.

Kind of annoying to get this generic response after they 'looked into it further':

"The Nike SB Dunk Low is made with a canvas material derived from cotton."

I just want to see them admit it haha

Back
Top Bottom