2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Starting Q4, all non QS lows will be IWs going forward.
raw

Well, I guess I'm okay with GR highs being the only GR I pick up monthly. This move just reeks of them trying to force the IW down folks throats, if what Rap posted is true. I would have no problem if they did 1 GR high per month and 1 QS (high or low) per month IF THE DESIGN, CREATIVITY AND MATERIALS STEPPED UP! They can scale back all they want to attempt to create false "hype" but if the **** is trash, it's TRASH, no matter how limited you make it. I'm hoping we don't see the price brought up as well.

Well not that any GR lows have been anything to write home about lately but damn.... I'm all about the lows.... IWs are cool but I'm not trying to wear those all the time
I will just think positive and hope the QS lows will just be stepped up in terms of quality and design

dang that news sucks, IWs just don't do it for me. at least QS lows having fat tongues is pretty much the silver lining in all this. 

this just ruined my day. My apologies for countering all the people who said SB is dead. It may have just died. Dunk low is my main shoe I wear. I guess it's about time to move on to greener pastures.....

Sea Crystal lows huh?

Nike finally pegging my interest in 2016 until I read no fat tongues

Last edited:
If SB was smart, they'd take this opportunity to do QS packs. A QS high and low monthly. That'd be interesting to see. If they do it right it could be a good thing. I'm really trying to be positive over here, lol. This IW **** is just confusing.

Back
Top Bottom