2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Went to SneakerCon LA this weekend and it was mentioned/discussed by Local Sneaker Boutiques...RifLA, Round Two, Pound for Pound, Mag Park, etc...

Went to SneakerCon LA this weekend and it was mentioned/discussed by Local Sneaker Boutiques...RifLA, Round Two, Pound for Pound, Mag Park, etc...

RifLA Round two mag park . Are all consigment shops ! Not nike dealers ! Need to hear it from nike ! Or nothing! They did it with the koston lows and a few others and that was a fail!

wouldnt it be more of possible cutting of cost that could influence this decision as well?
instead of raising prices they cut out material cost and keep same prices 
wink.gif

instead of raising prices they cut out material cost and keep same prices 
wink.gif
yup.  ay man, as long as you got heads buying ish like waffles and carne asada beefaroni sbs, they will do what they want and heads will still copp.  

upcoming release: qs sbs made of the tissue paper we usually stuff the shoes with.  ultra light and each one is unique to the 100% recycled composite thats used to make it. 

yup.  ay man, as long as you got heads buying ish like waffles and carne asada beefaroni sbs, they will do what they want and heads will still copp.  

upcoming release: qs sbs made of the tissue paper we usually stuff the shoes with.  ultra light and each one is unique to the 100% recycled composite thats used to make it. 
laugh.gif

Do the IW even sell like that for Nike to make such a drastic change? I doubt it.

That's why I'm confused by this move as well, if true. The IW are doing horribly around me and from what I've seen EVERYTHING that's been released including that QS BMW went on major discount. From what I've seen no one is really buying the crap. This just doesn't seem like the smartest move by SB.

Came across these on eBay, don't think I've ever seen them. If I ever find a pair in my size they will be had.

That's why I'm confused by this move as well, if true. The IW are doing horribly around me and from what I've seen EVERYTHING that's been released including that QS BMW went on major discount. From what I've seen no one is really buying the crap. This just doesn't seem like the smartest move by SB.
seems like the younger generation prefers a thin profile shoe so maybe it's an attempt to get younger people to buy them,idk. But they are alienating the generation that loves dunks so I don't think it's a good idea. Who knows

wasn't there a performance reason the lounge was thick though? skate wise?

fat tongues on his and lows >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

My thing is didnt they learn the first time when they removed the stuffed tongues? When that happened yrs ago, I completely stopped paying attention to SBs

Im more of a high top guy but that stuffed tongue always made the lows so nice too smh

Gon have find some good old low tops on the bay or something now :/

I guess SB doesnt care about us guys, I'm getting kinda emotional :lol:
SB Dunks are hands down my favorite shoe. The memories...

We've put up with the gimmicks for years but this crosses the line, Nike need to stop playing with SB name. When SB come up respeck it, ain't gonna say it no mo.

If all of the QS lows become extra vicious and use that butter suede then I may give Nike a pass.....fat chance tho....

Never owned a pair of ishods but I like the way they look. At the same time tho dunks are an iconic sneaker getting rid of of the stuffed tongues is crazy

I will say the kids around the Skateshop/skatepark REALLY like the way the Ishods skate
So it's probably not a terrible idea to be putting out more color ways of those (plus they can recycle color ways since it's not a regular dunk?)

I don't mind them, but I def prefer the padding of normal dunks

Back
Top Bottom