2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Premier has the Raging Bull 3M's in stock for 130.00. Biggest size is a 10 though
mean.gif
, I've been lookin for a 12 forever...(at a decent price)

http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=14569

How nike not gonna give us some laces to match the red on the Watermelons's.tho. I'm gonna grab them on sale....cause I doubt they move at all.

Best $100 I have spent in awhile. Thanks Cy...

Funny story, when I ordered my pair of jades (which I was very clear about on the phone, the guy even told me my total was $50-something), I randomly got both of these pairs in my size 11. Didn't really have 100 to drop on random dunks, and got charged for both. Called the shop and told them, and were totally cool about it and said I could even return em at my local rather than ship em back.

Rather than returning though, I realized my friend (who claims that being around me so much has given him the urge to start copping more kicks) was looking for an affordable pair of dunks, and I hooked him up with his first pair of SBs for the $45 I paid for em. Feel like a drug dealer selling someone his first dimebag lmao.

TL,DR: Hooked a friend up with their first pair of SBs and probably started a long, gripping addiction. #blameOsyrhiz

How much above box price did you have to spend and shipping?
Spent $180 shipped. Ok with me, am gunna test waters at local shoe convention this weekend see if someone will drop good cash on them...i wont be pissed if im stuck wit them lol last 3 releases cost me $120-130 shipped, and I aint gunna have time to hunt due to work.

Last edited:
The chick is nice. How old is this picture and where'd you find it?

Haven't seen that picture in years. I think Cy and some of the older SB heads can help...I think this was out maybe in 2004 or 2005?

Last edited:
Funny story, when I ordered my pair of jades (which I was very clear about on the phone, the guy even told me my total was $50-something), I randomly got both of these pairs in my size 11. Didn't really have 100 to drop on random dunks, and got charged for both. Called the shop and told them, and were totally cool about it and said I could even return em at my local rather than ship em back.

Rather than returning though, I realized my friend (who claims that being around me so much has given him the urge to start copping more kicks) was looking for an affordable pair of dunks, and I hooked him up with his first pair of SBs for the $45 I paid for em. Feel like a drug dealer selling someone his first dimebag lmao.

TL,DR: Hooked a friend up with their first pair of SBs and probably started a long, gripping addiction. #blameOsyrhiz
laugh.gif

Been on vacation the last week..wasn't able to get online for the last 8 days. What kind of Hilton doesn't have free Wi-Fi?! They sure had a ******g "high speed Internet" port in the phone in the room though!! Anyways, took it as a chance to disconnect and chill with the family at Disneyworld. And the little time I spent in Tampa, SPoT was closed :frown:

Browsed through the last few pages though, and I gotta ask- .did the Civilists stop dropping or get any easier to cop? Still looking for that 13!

Back
Top Bottom