2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Spent $180 shipped. Ok with me, am gunna test waters at local shoe convention this weekend see if someone will drop good cash on them...i wont be pissed if im stuck wit them lol last 3 releases cost me $120-130 shipped, and I aint gunna have time to hunt due to work.

Would you be cool filling us in where you got them at for that price? eBay?
I want the WoFs asap, and wouldn't mind spending the money to get them early...

Also, it's a PAIN trying to find anything about the WoF quick strike online. Everything I look for comes up with the Brooklyn Projects version. It's got me screaming at my computer.

Last edited:

ive heard JimmyJazz orders come with Jergens lotion, do BP orders come with Hollywood Juice? 

JJ orders come with everything from Jergens to random shoe brand promo stuff. BP orders sometimes show up with hollywood juice. But their hollywood juice is the same stuff that pops out of the garbage trucks and stank up my street every thursday.. Might have something to do with the fair priced overnight shipping that Dom uses to send the shoes from Cali to their special shop in North Korea for packing, then to my door step all in 12 hours or whatever the kid tweeted that one time... true story. Yep.

I'm gonna hold out til they hit state side just like the civilist. Definitley want a pair though been waiting too long.

ive heard JimmyJazz orders come with Jergens lotion, do BP orders come with Hollywood Juice? 
JJ orders come with everything from Jergens to random shoe brand promo stuff. BP orders sometimes show up with hollywood juice. But their hollywood juice is the same stuff that pops out of the garbage trucks and stank up my street every thursday.. Might have something to do with the fair priced overnight shipping that Dom uses to send the shoes from Cali to their special shop in North Korea for packing, then to my door step all in 12 hours or whatever the kid tweeted that one time... true story. Yep.

Browsed through the last few pages though, and I gotta ask- .did the Civilists stop dropping or get any easier to cop? Still looking for that 13!
Try Homebase (610) 866-0540 they had a 13 when I posted it.

On another note, I'm just gonna wait for those WOF to hit stateside. I know they'll be around for sure.

Last edited:
Try Homebase (610) 866-0540 they had a 13 when I posted it.

On another note, I'm just gonna wait for those WOF to hit stateside. I know they'll be around for sure.
repped

and

YEssir!! can't wait to double up if a few shops sell retail or close. any guesses on msrp? 98?

For the person (sorry cant remember exactly who) that experienced a tightness around the toe area when wearing the Civilist Dunks, how did you remedy that? Im hoping that removing the laces completely and relacing them as loose as possible would help. Really dont wanna try and hunt down a pair in 11.5 and sell the one I have.

Last edited:
Btw guys, if you were on the fence about making a pair of "Supreme" Lows on NikeiD, I highly recommend it. Friggin amazing quality... Right after I unboxed them, I went ahead and ordered a second pair, no BS. Haven't seen quality like that on some Nike's in a long time...

Sorry for not posting in here for a while, I've been a busy fellow. Also, i've been trying to take a break on the SB copping, and constantly checking out the thread made it very hard to do that, with people constantly posting great info on deals and such. Hope everyone has been doing well. Peace!

Btw guys, if you were on the fence about making a pair of "Supreme" Lows on NikeiD, I highly recommend it. Friggin amazing quality... Right after I unboxed them, I went ahead and ordered a second pair, no BS. Haven't seen quality like that on some Nike's in a long time...

Sorry for not posting in here for a while, I've been a busy fellow. Also, i've been trying to take a break on the SB copping, and constantly checking out the thread made it very hard to do that, with people constantly posting great info on deals and such. Hope everyone has been doing well. Peace!
Repped. Did you stay true to size?

Last edited:
good to hear about the iDs! can't wait to get mine in Wednesday!

Back
Top Bottom