2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thats how much u know they were fat toung and no not worn 200x [emoji]128529[/emoji]

My dude... You sent me pictures. Are you for real? Why would I pass up a pair worn 2xs for $50 when I've been chasing them for years? They were beat the F up. Just because you like to buy beat shoes doesn't mean everyone else does.

Your right maybe not worn 2x but beat no sir and fat tounge yessir !
To each there own

I could have sworn they were thin, for that, I apologize.

But you sent me several pics.. that one is showing the good. Maybe I exaggerated in saying "beat", but from the pics you sent me they looked very well worn. That is one of the better pictures, the toeboxes were wavy. And that's exactly what I told you... They were just too worn for me. But to say they were worn 2xs is nonsense.. Add at least another 0.

Last edited:
i've passed on those ostrich dunks several times throughout the years because they were too plain for me....are they still highly coveted?

Nike shipped my purchase

they are set to arrive on the 25th

I sent them to work so if they arrive during my vacation they won't be on my door step for a week, but UPS delivers late at my work

Prob going to miss them.... since I'll be leaving early on the 25th

oh well, not like I was taking on the trip anyways

At least they will be safely waiting on me

fingers crossed they come early!

Nike shipped my purchase

they are set to arrive on the 25th

I sent them to work so if they arrive during my vacation they won't be on my door step for a week, but UPS delivers late at my work

Prob going to miss them.... since I'll be leaving early on the 25th

oh well, not like I was taking on the trip anyways

At least they will be safely waiting on me

fingers crossed they come early!
If you have UPS MyChoice you can have them hold it at the UPS Store (for free) or schedule a delivery date/time (for a fee).

edited, cuz it aint that serious
wink.gif
lol

not like anyone else was talking

i've passed on those ostrich dunks several times throughout the years because they were too plain for me....are they still highly coveted?

Only by me :lol:

Fat tongue are not being looked for at the moment, by me. Got rid of some beat diet tongues at the height of dunk insanity, because I felt they were too plain, plus always wanted the fat tongues. Now I think I remember seeing those 11s and a deal could not be made. Could be mistaken though.

I will say that, before I got them in hand, I planned to try to trade up for something I liked better...but now that I have them...they're pretty dope, materials are on point (see: Silver Box era), and the ostrich leather not being all-over doesn't make them too over the top.

Can't go wrong with the all black upper with a gum bottom.

I will say that, before I got them in hand, I planned to try to trade up for something I liked better...but now that I have them...they're pretty dope, materials are on point (see: Silver Box era), and the ostrich leather not being all-over doesn't make them too over the top.

Can't go wrong with the all black upper with a gum bottom.

Glad to hear they grew on you

Back
Top Bottom