2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thought I'd post my small collection while I was spraying some water/stain proofer. I'd have more if I didn't already have so many hobbies haha.

also things are worth what you are willing to pay for them

I have overpaid for things I wanted with no regrets

it's the things I SORT of want that get me regretting stuff

I'd prob pay $200+ for those stupid gray GRs that I won't wear because I can't find a double up
if you were a size 9.5 I would sell you the pair of those I got for 65 dollars

Hey fam - Long time, no talk!  My son was born 7 weeks ago, so I've been tightening up on the shoe purchasing front.  Luckily, SB is dead so I'm able to buy some solid shoes for some great prices.  Here's my latest budget pick up.  $60 shipped. 

Last edited:

Hey fam - Long time, no talk!  My son was born 7 weeks ago, so I've been tightening up on the shoe purchasing front.  Luckily, SB is dead so I'm able to buy some solid shoes for some great prices.  Here's my latest budget pick up.  $60 shipped. 
Congrats on the Son!

Nice Raisins!

Congrats bro, and nice pickup!

Good to see you back here. Congrats and nice pickup!

Back
Top Bottom