2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

"I'm out of stock or can't fulfill the order for another reason". Was what I got from ebay messages. I think the guy just didn't want to let them go for that price. It's not even like these go for anything really, specially used.

When I got my eBay notification I was expecting a shipping notice lol not a cancellation.

"I'm out of stock or can't fulfill the order for another reason". Was what I got from ebay messages. I think the guy just didn't want to let them go for that price. It's not even like these go for anything really, specially used.

When I got my eBay notification I was expecting a shipping notice lol not a cancellation.

If dude has like 100 pairs listed then I'd prob just forget about it. If dude has like 5 then he knows what's in stock. Negative feedback szn. Especially if resisted in a day or two

Probably didn't want to let them go for that price. I would leave negative feedback.
sounds like someone who's probably done the same thing. If you don't want to let an item to for anything less than a certain price, then either start the bidding at that price or put a reserve price. Dude won the shoes fair and square, not his fault. I would leave neutral feedback, if not posible then negative.

Had that happen to me once so far won a pair of mirror foams for like 4 bux and right when the auction ended the guy cancels and sends a msg saying he got them for 500 and can't let em go for that price. I was pretty pissed because why the fffff would you not start the bidding higher or have a reserve. Hasn't posted them up again, at least under the acct. I won them off of, I cooled off and left neutral feedback only because I would be devastated if that happened to me but I would've never been dumb enough to list something like that at .99 anyways just salty still :frown:

Happened to me with some cork am90 for my wife. Lady was so upset. She had them relisted within a minute of cancelling my sale and refunded my money. She called me a bully and sexist, that's when I lied and pretended to be a woman. She blocked me.

I had a guy try to pull that with me on a pair of Military 4's several years back. I called him out on it and guilt tripped him into sending them to me lol. Negative feedback all the way in those situations. F a neutral.

Peace,
J

Last edited:
Left negative feedback. His rating is under 50% now. He only had like 6 feedback but it seems he tried to pull this stunt on a few people over the weekend. He got like 3 negatives on the same day for different shoes that sold for an amount he didn't want.

Anyone know if these laces : 

will match this shoe?: 

Caught a bargain used pair but the seller didn't have the og laces. 

Best dunk low in eons for under retail?
Dude is local and said he'd meet up to save shipping
I'm going to let him keep the shipping $ just because the price was so good

First pink box. Lil used but got an idea of what era like. Pretty soft materials haha

Would u guys complain about the ripped stitching or is it no big deal?

Would u guys complain about the ripped stitching or is it no big deal?

Depends on the pictures/description/price/transaction. If it was in the pics and you just missed it, it's on you. If the pictures were misleading I'd be more irritated. I'd probably say something either way.

Depends on the pictures/description/price/transaction. If it was in the pics and you just missed it, it's on you. If the pictures were misleading I'd be more irritated. I'd probably say something either way.

Ok. 9/10 it said lol. I knew it wasn't that

Back
Top Bottom