2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

"I'm out of stock or can't fulfill the order for another reason". Was what I got from ebay messages. I think the guy just didn't want to let them go for that price. It's not even like these go for anything really, specially used.

When I got my eBay notification I was expecting a shipping notice lol not a cancellation.
I once had to give a refund because somehow ebay automatically relisted a pair on a listing that expired and at the point that it expired I had decided not to sell them.  I used the out of stock cant fulfill option.  Did not receive negative feedback.

Did the 2016 BTTYS pack get recalled? Specifically the Michigan and UNLV? Noticed they weren't moving from any sites at all, and now they're all gone... Anyone seeing them at outlets? Can't believe as a QS and with these materials they didn't move more. I'll be bummed if I see them at the outlet after paying full price :/
Dunks really do seem to be dead these days.

Did the 2016 BTTYS pack get recalled? Specifically the Michigan and UNLV? Noticed they weren't moving from any sites at all, and now they're all gone... Anyone seeing them at outlets? Can't believe as a QS and with these materials they didn't move more. I'll be bummed if I see them at the outlet after paying full price :/
Unfortunately/Fortunately, I did see them (UNLV/Michigan) this past weekend at the NIKE Outlet at The Citadel.

I want to say they were priced $79.99, with an extra 20%.

Footaction has both for $89.99 http://m.footaction.com/?uri=product&sku=50477700&model=270923&cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Ordered another pair of these..just arrived:

Unfortunately/Fortunately, I did see them (UNLV/Michigan) this past weekend at the NIKE Outlet at The Citadel.

Damn. Thanks for the updates guys. Looks like Nike maybe cut the Boutiques a break and let them ship them back as I don't see them on any boutique sites anymore, and none seemed to ever go below a full size run. Guessing this means we won't see goldenrods done up in this quality, which really sucks.

Yep, I'm just waiting for the Syracuse dunk to drop and go on discount as well. I've only seen one site with them so far though.

Last edited:
If they are worth retail to you do it and never look back
If they aren't then wait and take the risk, granted EVER release has been hitting disco, but still a risk

I wait out any release now with Dunks because you can always get some seller stuck with a pair to take the L and just get their money back

Back
Top Bottom