2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thin tongue/Ishod garbage. They got rid of the bags because nike is turned cheap, just like they did way with the retro cards on jordans for a bit. I say a bit because my pair of joker 3's has that retro 3 card with skeleton/technology illustration of the retro 3 but pretty sure they did way with those too.

If the quality is similar to other recent thin tongue pairs, that toebox will be a mess smh.
I got to look at 2017 recently and i saw a lot more thin tongue pairs than stuffed. One of the stuffed tongues was a galaxy/space print with same materials as space jams with the print on the patent.

Also..Nike wouldn't let my homie order very many pairs of the orange box low for what it's worth.

Last edited:
Meh

Last edited:
why a black bottom? it doesn't go at all

also the Sea Crystal IW tongue looks modified which I dig

Last edited:
They are going to bring back the old tooling on air max 1s starting in 2017, starting with the re-release of the atmos I believe. Everyone on the am1 thread is hyped and can't wait.

Not saying they are going to do this with dunks but if we keep complaining about this in a very vocal way (possibly through twitter or other forms of social media) who knows maybe nike might take notice.

Yea gotta agree the orange box definitely surprised me. Didn't think I'd like them, but that cream/off white color kinda does something to me. I thought they were gonna be plain old white and orange.

Got excited when I saw the brown upper / gum outsoles and the Sea Crystal lows. Then realized they were both IWs...

Back
Top Bottom