2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i believe that was me. unfortunately i found no remedy yet and actually just logged on to see if anyone wants my 11.5 for their 12s :frown:. I put one of those sneaker shields in then jammed a few socks in there to try and stretch it out some. left it for a day and it's no better. anyone think maybe spraying a little water on the sneaker would help? know thats prolly bad for the suede tho. i only have 4 pairs of dunks and they all fit different. cigar city 12 im swimming. birch 12 im good. kozik 11.5 im good. civilist 11.5 really tight

Got these fitting way better now. Read some things online about putting some heat to sneakers in order to stretch them out. I put in a sneaker shield, tube of Chapstick, sock, then an old gum container to stretch them out where I needed. Held it over a burner a little bit to warm things up and let them sit. Then I took all that out, warmed them up over the burner again and jammed my fat foot in there w 3 pairs of socks on and walked around. Seems to have done the trick

Ordered a pair black supreme lookalikes for my girl and I off iD. I made them high-tops though for a little twist, hers also have a different lining color than red. Should be here in a month. Pretty exciting that iD let you make them almost exactly the same. If they let people recreate old SB releases as premium ID's(thin tongue, same materials), I'd splurge on a couple. Give me some loden lookalikes and I'm in there.

Anybody know if the premium iD's have zoom insoles? I guess that'd be asking too much.

And should I hold my breath for a pair of Civilist's for under 150 stateside?
Shouldn't be difficult.  I've seen pairs end below that on eBay.  Once these QS drops release stateside, the prices typically drop big time which is great for the consumer.

Kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on those Mint Lows at the prices they were avail for months ago.  Those and Challenge Reds.  Could've had both for the price that one goes for now.  Gamble you take playing the waiting game on non must haves.

Hey guys was just trying to help my younger brother with a pair of sbs for his birthday. Anyone know where i can find these in a 10 on the low.
Flight Club has em right now in a 10 for $125 if you need em asap.  Will take some searching to find em for cheaper, especially if you need em quickly.  Also, I'm in the 845 as well, ****** place for sb's
mean.gif
 Good luck man..

Kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on those Mint Lows at the prices they were avail for months ago.  Those and Challenge Reds.  Could've had both for the price that one goes for now.  Gamble you take playing the waiting game on non must haves.
. Same here . I was at the ccs store in the spring and they had them. Was on the fence about them. Now my little brother pulled them up and asked me to find them for his birthday. Now i want a pair for myself. If anyone can find a pair in 10 for a decent price please let me know.!
Flight Club has em right now in a 10 for $125 if you need em asap.  Will take some searching to find em for cheaper, especially if you need em quickly.  Also, I'm in the 845 as well, ****** place for sb's
mean.gif

Good luck man..
Thanks man. It is horrible! Where are you located?

so bummed i had to get rid of my civilist dunks. they were just not going to fit. i guess the hunt is back on for an 11.5.

Just curious, anyone know the deal on these... Saw a bunch of them at the outlet this past weekend.

NJ Skateshop tweeted that they restocked the civilists. It says to give them a call for details.

Get ready for some Hollywood Juice to start flowing within the next few weeks :smile:
laugh.gif
 I saw last night that an ebay seller has a FSR of the WOF QS for 2 hunnid. but i think it saidd it was a pre order till like august 26 or 28.  

still cant believe dom had the nerve to say "hollywood juice" 

:lol:  I saw last night that an ebay seller has a FSR of the WOF QS for 2 hunnid. but i think it saidd it was a pre order till like august 26 or 28.  

still cant believe dom had the nerve to say "hollywood juice" 

Saw that too....wont be long!

I'm so mad I passed on the mint lows

Should've grabbed those the same day I got my challenge reds for $39

I left CCS that day with 4 pairs of SBs I knew something wrong had happened lol

Back
Top Bottom