2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Oh god yeah I remember reading that. I swear I don't know if this dude can tell what's real or what's part of his sob/come up story. Couple of days ago he was bashing Jason Dill cuz he "dissed" him, someone who helped him on the come up, then there was the tale of why he doesn't carry Vans. I liked Brooklyn projects YEARS ago when it was a simple shop that used to be sorta empty of product but man all this new nonsense is meh. I'm not gonna deny the SB collabs are dope but I wish the people emulated the cool factor of the shoes they put out.

I've had my eye on the "Fire & Ice" challenge reds for a few weeks now. Just about every time I look at them they're up a few dollars. When I first thought about buying them a month or so ago they were about $80 everywhere. Now I'm seeing them for $120+ at some spots.
Luckily some places haven't jacked up the price yet, but I probably should get on them now if I want to pick them up for under $100 shipped...

Edited...
Well make that $101.50 shipped. I got them from Project Blitz. Which is kinda funny cuz if I got them from "CroatianStyle" on eBay, they'd be about $115 shipped.
Skaters Advocate has the Challenge Reds for $85 also, but only size 8.5.
HolyGrail has them for $100 in 8, 10, 12 and 13.
Lastly Flight Club has a few sizes but you're looking at $125.

Last edited:
LMAO....Dom REALLY thinks he is THAT important. Delusional.

Repped TJB679 for the info.

Last edited:
Lmfao at "Hollywood Juice"

Really Dom? Hollywood juice? If you really had all this "Hollywood juice" there would have been no problem with the shoes release in the first place LOL

I love my Brooklyn Projects WOF dunks, the shoe, but I still don't have respect for how he acts or goes about his business. Oh well it's all about the kicks for me, and in my opinion the shoe was sickkk and I had to cop!

I know I'm super late here but if anyone has a lead to the MIAs for close to retail as possible in a 10.5 pm me. Thanks.

Not sure what store this is but those look like QS WOFs on the table

in the case of the :" hollywood juice" jawns torn between buying this bay pair for 200 and camping if my local shop gets em  (shannons street waves) their gonna be 150 + anyway and when i throw in the gas to get there and back its damn near the same thing where if i buy today i just save myself the hassle but idk campings fun sometimes but idk

in the case of the :" hollywood juice" jawns torn between buying this bay pair for 200 and camping if my local shop gets em  (shannons street waves) their gonna be 150 + anyway and when i throw in the gas to get there and back its damn near the same thing where if i buy today i just save myself the hassle but idk campings fun sometimes but idk
pretty sure you will find a pair through one of the various shops that will get posted....They shouldn't be hard to get once the actually drop

Dudes must not be familiar with this thread...
The way things been goining lately John makes sure everybody (even those big foot size 13 bastards) have a chance to get their shoes at as close to retail as possible...

thanks man i really want these ever since i saw this photo even tho the on feets dont look all that good

Dudes must not be familiar with this thread...
The way things been goining lately John makes sure everybody (even those big foot size 13 bastards) have a chance to get their shoes at as close to retail as possible
and i understand that ive seen him come through time after time  i was just contemplating like i said my local was gonna be 150 regardless

Back
Top Bottom