2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Found a pair of Takashi 1's for $120..thinking about pulling the trigger.

Last edited:

On feet today.

http://wormtokyo.com/?pid=1613339

I just ordered a pair of these Japan Exclusive GR from last year...from the little info I've found the quality on them is supposed to be A++, the entire shoe is perforated except the swoosh.  When I get them in person I'll put pics up :smile:

So this evening I ordered a Japan only GR dunk sb from last year, nicknamed "Stone Perf." From the very little info I could find, they seem to be A++ quality and the are fully perforated except for the swoosh. I ordered them from WORMTOKYO if anyone wants to see pics. I'll post pics when I get them.

So this evening I ordered a Japan only GR dunk sb from last year, nicknamed "Stone Perf." From the very little info I could find, they seem to be A++ quality and the are fully perforated except for the swoosh. I ordered them from WORMTOKYO if anyone wants to see pics. I'll post pics when I get them.

sharkin sharkin Dunks, if I'm not mistaken.

very nice find
smokin.gif
 a lot of us were bummed out when we discovered they wouldn't be released in the US.  look forward to the pics 

Hmmm, just playing with some concepts (pun intended) for the stained glasses.

They're still unworn, but today's NYC rainfall made me think whether I'd test out whether the TPU upper is waterproof. Should be, i suppose.

Wore boots instead, but I feel as if all the colors across the upper allow one to get crazy with color choices on swaps......oh yeah...

I copped orange boxes as a premeditated consolation prize for missing out on the SBB 2.0s which I did end up missing out on. Still tryin tho. Orange boxes should be here Tuesday

Got knocked out in the quarter finals.... but I think he won the Louisiana State tournament last weekend.... could be wrong though

He got lots of comments about them

Check eBay
Most of the time there are pairs near retail in sizes smaller than mine and it annoys me

Don't expect to get them under retail without a bunch of luck

Those are the best lows in eons

Back
Top Bottom