2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hmmm that aint bad. My only problem bout getting the OG DS is the aging of the materials especially the yellowing on the suede

Thats why i kinda like the white leather on these new ones, they'll hold the color longer

Yah. Especially if the owner didn't take care of them. But you'll be good if it's in a good condition shoe and you take care of them as well.

It'll yellow eventually, but keeping them in good condition will slow it down.

I'd rather pay $90 for the Sea Crystal IW's than $300-400 for a pair of Highs that are going on 13 years old

you know on one of my pairs it does seem a little snug in the toebox area like the sticking was off. your right
For me it seems like where the toe box and tougue meet it pushes down on the top of my foot a bit. Still one of the best CWs  and the bit of discomfort is worth it. 
nthat.gif

Would you guys use something other than paypal to buy sbs from one of these Instagram sellers?

Just asking because I was ready to buy a pair of bisons today from what seems to be a very reputable seller for a great price. Gave him my PayPal info and everything, then he tells me he wants to use venmo or square cash and doesn't want to make a paypal invoice. I told him I was willing to add for fees and extra for shipping(even though his price was shipped).

Then he tells me how he sells all these crazy sneakers yeezys nmds etc... and that I should trust him since this was a small time sale. I didn't call him out or anything,didn't call him a scammer just politely declined since I'm only comfortable with PayPal and he didn't want to use it. My question is was I in the wrong? I've heard nothing but horror stories from people who use those other payment methods. Heck even paypal gift I wouldn't do.

Never use Venmo for a purchase, only use PayPal. Offer to cover the fees if you really want the shoes

Would you guys use something other than paypal to buy sbs from one of these Instagram sellers?

Just asking because I was ready to buy a pair of bisons today from what seems to be a very reputable seller for a great price. Gave him my PayPal info and everything, then he tells me he wants to use venmo or square cash and doesn't want to make a paypal invoice. I told him I was willing to add for fees and extra for shipping(even though his price was shipped).

Then he tells me how he sells all these crazy sneakers yeezys nmds etc... and that I should trust him since this was a small time sale. I didn't call him out or anything,didn't call him a scammer just politely declined since I'm only comfortable with PayPal and he didn't want to use it. My question is was I in the wrong? I've heard nothing but horror stories from people who use those other payment methods. Heck even paypal gift I wouldn't do.
Personally I think you made the right call kid. Stick to your gut feeling

Never use Venmo for a purchase, only use PayPal. Offer to cover the fees if you really want the shoes

I did, told him I'd cover all fees and add for shipping. Pretty much told him I'd buy them for more than he wanted since I wanted paypal invoice and it was "inconvenient" for him.

Just so you guys know this was StrongSoleSupply on Instagram. Sells a ton of heat, has hundreds of people who can "vouch" for him and seems reputable. However I couldn't get over the fact he wanted to use venmo or square cash over paypal so I didn't buy. I kinda regret it but at the same time I dont. Haven't been scammed yet, not trying to start now.

Personally vouching for Mark (StrongSoleSupply)...one of the most legit dudes there is.

I know, it's not just you tons of people do. And like I said dude seems reputable. But I've heard so many horror stories with venmo. That's why I politely declined. I've been following him for a while he sells a ton of heat, Many of which are sbs which is rare these days. I've always wanted to buy from him. Just didn't expect this little situation today.

Hopefully if I approach him in the future for something else he's willing to do it through paypal.

Na F that paypal or bust. And if u have second thoughts on anyone even if u go thru paypal, tell them to send u a screenshot of all their invoice transactions theyve made with people.

I only use PayPal. My younger brother and his friends all use Venmo. It's partly a generation thing for paying someone back but for transactions it's def PayPal or bust.

if he's selling that much stuff he probably avoids paypal for tax purposes. venmo isn't taxable

Last edited:
I know, it's not just you tons of people do. And like I said dude seems reputable. But I've heard so many horror stories with venmo. That's why I politely declined. I've been following him for a while he sells a ton of heat, Many of which are sbs which is rare these days. I've always wanted to buy from him. Just didn't expect this little situation today.

Hopefully if I approach him in the future for something else he's willing to do it through paypal.

up his. PayPal or bust.

Rep'd as usual. Just went ahead and got, which appears is the case after I refreshed the page, the last sz 9 from Cowtown. While I'm not blown away like most of us, had to get them simply for their significance. I rock all my shoes though, so I'll wear them eventually. The rest of the Box series future releases look pretty damn dope though. Well mainly the Silver box I should say. Haha. I need to see all the execution and materials of the other two first.

Back
Top Bottom