2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Can someone school me on Petoskey lows? Was the only difference for the in store drop the Premier branded insoles?

Edit:

Via Premier:

All the Dunks sold at our store came with a special Premier branded triple lace pack and insoles in addition to hand screened posters and bags for the first 50 through the door.
Yup wasn't much more for those

Question for everyone that got the Orange box: black or white laces?? My girl says black, but I do like the default white laces

was at extra butter earlier today, saw the orange boxes in person. honestly wasn't impressed with the quality. but dang do they look good, so clean. they didnt have my size so i had to pass, definitely looking to pick em up on discount if that ever happens.

On feet today:

Last edited:
Question the black gum bottom lows came in a black box right? Trying to locate my pair lol finally gonna give the fast times a rest [emoji]128514[/emoji]

for a self proclaimed "non sb fan," i surprisingly know like 3/4 of those.  says a lot on how much knowledge is on this board/thread.  big up to you guys for keeping me informed.  repped for the cool montage.  

Back
Top Bottom