2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Your second post about that IG seller with 0 followers...you wouldn't happen to be Davey Dunk, wouldja?

No. I just keep my eye out for the lowest prices available especially for the rarer pairs. IG is fast becoming the go-to place to find that due to no fees like ebay.

I've no clue if dude is legit , but the pics seem so, and I know that at the prices he quotes, that's realistic given that NYC gets a ton of rare Dunks at deep discounts of 50-60% off box price.
He's looking to double up.

He's probably just trying to undercut ebay. I am kinda playing the role of unofficial 'publicist' tho so I'll own up to that lol.

Thats the lowest price for that pair? I have a feeling you could grab em at a lower price...

Last edited:
Was hoping to grab Roads and Hendrix on discount sale but they yanked em off the site. Have to try to catch them at outlets down the road I guess

Thanks all for the answers, went with the white laces in the end. The black laces that came with the shoes just didn't seem right

Any advice/tips when replying to a chargeback? Someone bought a pair on Kixify on July 1st and just issued a chargeback for "unauthorized payment". I can't access the order on Kixify, I guess bc he disabled his account. He sent me a message after buying them asking for shipping and I replied that it was uploaded to PayPal and still have those messages with the order number in the subject. When I click on his username it now says page not found and the order isn't in Kixify anymore.

Any advice/tips when replying to a chargeback? Someone bought a pair on Kixify on July 1st and just issued a chargeback for "unauthorized payment". I can't access the order on Kixify, I guess bc he disabled his account. He sent me a message after buying them asking for shipping and I replied that it was uploaded to PayPal and still have those messages with the order number in the subject. When I click on his username it now says page not found and the order isn't in Kixify anymore.
Had it happen on a MC flyknit racer. I send all packages sig confirm, but I called PP. Gave them all the tracking info. Plus all the messages I had back and forth. Since the tracking showed delivered and signed for they immediately credited me back the chargeback under their Seller Protection. I still got all the followup info and the dude ended up getting his cash and shoes, because PP didnt win the dispute with the CC company. My suggestion would be to call them 1st thing this morning though. 

rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134

I talked to rap. Going to call PayPal this morning, was just wondering if there were any specific tips when providing proof since I've just never dealt with the "unauthorized charge", or any chargeback against me, for that matter.

Edit- Took longer waiting on hold than it did to get them to side with me and release the funds. I thought they practically NEVER side with the seller?

Last edited:
Anddd they're all gone.

Whoever bought the 11.5 pusheads.... not cool. He's local so I messaged him in hopes of picking up and never got a response.

I feel you @rapcoz2134  when it comes to the Cigars. I forgot all about them until they were just brought up. I ended up copping a sz 9 on the 'Bay a few minutes ago. Such a nice pair!

The lady will complain about getting ANOTHER pair of kicks, especially since the Orange Boxes literally just arrived, but she knew what she signed up for. Hahah.

Back
Top Bottom