2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My girlfriend copped these dot gradient janoskis at Burlington for $50 . Every time we go there everything is in her size :'(. We were there the other day and they had a pair of the YOTH dunk highs in her size for $50 as well , they even had the red rope laces smh . I didn't snag a picture when we saw them though , I was too heartbroken

Last edited:
I know what you mean, were tight on me too!  The leather took a little breaking in...minimal creasing which is nice.

Anyone know if any retailers sell these dunks? Saw them in person today, I need them.

Also, how to size on dunk lows? I'm a size 10 in most Nikes/ 9 in chuck Taylor.

Last edited:
So here are the pics I promised of the Japan Exclusive GR's from last year...I have the say it was very worth it!  The quality overall is very nice...maybe not early 2000's Dunk quality but Im impressed.  The suede is soft and looks great.  All the perforation looks cool in person too.  Only took 4 days to ship too!  They should have released these in the United States, not sure why they didn't.

Grabbed these today when I was in Cinci, they're worn once...traded the guy my other pair of Quartersnacks since the price seems to be steady dropping for them in my size:

Anyone know if any retailers sell these dunks? Saw them in person today, I need them.

Also, how to size on dunk lows? I'm a size 10 in most Nikes/ 9 in chuck Taylor.
wore mine the other day, really great color way. If it helps I say TTS, im a size 11 in these, my other dunk lows/highs, vans old skool, and jordan retros 1, 3, 11

Back
Top Bottom