2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Warning: Watching that documentary made me want to go out and buy some sneakers... specifically the futuras and dunkles [emoji]128514[/emoji] o and blue lobsters

Last edited:

Man if those olives had a gum bottom...
overall shape (esp toebox) would be still kinda off.
had the navy ones (and i m a sucker for navy) in hand and on feet, really didnt like them. hardly felt like a sneaker, more like a dress shoe somehow.
laces and box were pretty nice though..

Finally gonna be able to wear both shoes (no more boot). laying here thinking what dunks to wear tomorrow for nieces grad party lol

Warning: Watching that documentary made me want to go out and buy some sneakers... specifically the futuras and dunkles [emoji]128514[/emoji] o and blue lobsters

I just saw that flick the other day too. Most interesting to me wasn't the pigeons or lobs designing process, but the lack of design input in the dunkles

I just saw that flick the other day too. Most interesting to me wasn't the pigeons or lobs designing process, but the lack of design input in the dunkles

Yup and still came out ill... what happened nike, what happened???

Documentary was meh.. but I agree about wanting dunkles right after watching :lol:

Agreed. It was a regurgitation of "just for kicks." except it sucked. Personally thought it was played out and reseller propaganda.

Can't stand when they feature celebrity "collections." its easy to be a Sneakerhead when you have disposable income, or when the brands are sending your personal assistant the latest releases. Im sorry but heads like c.c. sabathia and wale ain't Sneakerheads. Try working a 9-5 just to make enough for a pair you're hungry for. Masters of air vol. 1 is way more indicative of the culture imo.

Last edited:
Agreed. It was a regurgitation of "just for kicks." except it sucked. Personally thought it was played out and reseller propaganda.

Can't stand when they feature celebrity "collections." its easy to be a Sneakerhead when you have disposable income, or when the brands are sending your personal assistant the latest releases. Im sorry but heads like c.c. sabathia and wale ain't Sneakerheads. Try working a 9-5 just to make enough for a pair you're hungry for. Masters of air vol. 1 is way more indicative of the culture imo.

I'm no Wale stan but from what I understand he is one of the very few who is actually into sneakers, and was before he blew up. I believe he worked at a FTL for years when he was young. Again, could be wrong.

I'm no Wale stan but from what I understand he is one of the very few who is actually into sneakers, and was before he blew up. I believe he worked at a FTL for years when he was young. Again, could be wrong.

Wale is legit. Was even NT member.

yeah im not discrediting their "love" for sneakers, before or after their financial acquisition.  im just saying as part of the culture, i dont identify with them.  i dont shut down flight club so i can buy 3 pairs of tiffs.  i dont need to reiterate this, but buying [rare or expensive] sneakers doesnt make you a sneakerhead.  so maybe they are, maybe they arent, i just dont want to hear a multi millionaire tell me how difficult it was to grab a pair of FLOMs. 

Last edited:
Whether or not you have $10 or $10m, it doesn't make FLOMs any less rare.

You could have an infinite budget and still not be able to buy certain kicks.

Last edited:
Whether or not you have $10 or $10m, it doesn't make FLOMs any less rare.
im sure if you only have 10 bucks, the rarity of any sneaker is increased.  im pretty sure if you have 10 million, the rarity of any sneaker decreases.  maybe im wrong, but thats just logic. if i had 10 million, i could get FLOMs right now.  literally.  

Last edited:
Documentary was meh.. but I agree about wanting dunkles right after watching :lol:

Gotta back @ILoveHipHop43 (Wale) on this one. Dude has been into kicks way before he had money

He pushed his music pretty hard if I remember correctly. Don't remember much about him crying about kicks.

Been a while though.

The quality on these Dunk Lux Highs are insane, such nice leather. Heavier than most dunks too which I like.

Watched that as well. It kinda shocked me because it showed how hardcore into sneakers I must be to find mistakes. The definition of Quickstrike was wrong and the smug feeling lasted about 5 seconds before I felt wow.... I may have a problem.

All in all documentary wasn't bad.

Back
Top Bottom