2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nothing special. Swooshes get so dirty on these for some reason.
Been trying to find the green pair from this pack. Sz 12 
nerd.gif

^Considering they haven't "officially" released them (10/29), I doubt anyone is wearing them at all lol

Hmmm cuz the silver & purple on them black boxes reminded me of them. I always liked the Dino Jrs especially once i got more into their music

The black and purple is from the actual box, the 3M piping is from Dooms.

The whole point of the Box Series is to take an iconic shoe from each of the first four box eras and mash it up with the box itself.

The black and purple is from the actual box, the 3M piping is from Dooms.

The whole point of the Box Series is to take an iconic shoe from each of the first four box eras and mash it up with the box itself.

Yea i realized that later after i posted it lol. The silver & purple part still reminds me of the Dinos tho.

Idk which CW they used for the orange box however

I'm not too sure , but my best bet is that the supa retro is gonna wind up being am IW model
frown.gif
like the sea crystal retro smh .
Believe that is indeed the case, or at least that was what was discussed a month or two ago in here. Major bummage, though the sea crystals are kind of calling my name despite me being on the record as an IW-thin tooling-hater

Ordered a size 14 of the Silver Boxes from Underground this weekend and they emailed me this morning saying the box it came in from Nike was actually orange and not Silver if I wanted to cancel my order.
That's wack when they do that to people who wear larger sizes. Just make bigger, original boxes Nike. My sz 9 was shipped out today too from them.

Back
Top Bottom