2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Interesting that we have pics of black boxes already but not any of the pink boxes even though they come out first. 

I'm still wondering what pink box dunk "inspired" the pink box series lows. Only pair I could think of was Boca Juniors but with a whole color overhaul tho.

I'm still wondering what pink box dunk "inspired" the pink box series lows. Only pair I could think of was Boca Juniors but with a whole color overhaul tho.

I've speculated Medi 3s, double Swoosh, whole upper could possibly be 3M?

Who knows.

I've speculated Medi 3s, double Swoosh, whole upper could possibly be 3M?

Who knows.

Oh wow I didn't even think about that. If they do turn out to be modeled after the medi 3s then they would go from a pass to a must cop for me.

As for them being all leather or suede, if they are then it's an easy pass for me. Leather on dunks nowadays has been pretty dam bad. That's why I've been buying older dunks like a crackhead looking for his next fix. The quality is unrivaled plus these prices are insane right now.

Where did people get that the shoes would also come in the original box from that serier??? I figured they were just showing images of the original box with the shoe so you saw the inspiration, not that they were actually being released that way.

Why would anyone want a new shoe with the old box? Kind of defeats the purpose of it being a new shoe.
Is this a real question?

That swoosh on the pink boxes
sick.gif
XL Swoosh 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Thanks yall! There's a lot of pairs I wish I didn't sell lol! But there's a bunch I kept too :smile:

Hey so long as you sold them when they were still fetching a decent amount your good. I feel for some of these guys right now selling for rock bottom. Who knows if sbs will ever bounce back. I personally think in another 5 to 10 years when DS pairs of OG dunks start being really scarce is when we would start seeing some sort of Renaissance for the collectors value of dunks.

Speaking of which I got a pair in just today of a classic silver box. Price was unbelievable can't wait to get home and snap some pics.

idk...
I'll hold judgement on the pinks until we see official pics. Both the Orange and Black Boxes, if I'm basing the Black Boxes on the ebay listing that was up recently, have change slightly from this initial image (Orange Box had black outsole, and Black Box has purple "Nike SB" on toungue, silver tongue, and icy Outsole). I feel like I'll want to scoop them up regardless just to complete the series though. I do want the Black Boxes though.

Back
Top Bottom