2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm all for these all black joints. Decided to wear today...

I got some brian andersons (2006) and they are uncomfortably tight. I took 5 steps outside my house and turned around to change shoes. 

Did sb sizing change dramatically or is this a one off problem? I've never bought shoes this old so maybe that's a factor? I'm a 13 in every other sb I've ever bought.

----------

If anyone wants to get the sb box tee - its an "athletic cut." I had to size up. 

Man, I'm just patiently waiting for these Pink Boxes to get dropped. Looking forward to see what can be snached up on the market as well around this time. People have really been slowly but surely selling off their collections. What SBs are you guys waiting to see lower in price on that open market before you pull the trigger? What are you on the hunt for? Anything recent you're wait to see a shop put on sale?

Man, I'm just patiently waiting for these Pink Boxes to get dropped. Looking forward to see what can be snached up on the market as well around this time. People have really been slowly but surely selling off their collections. What SBs are you guys waiting to see lower in price on that open market before you pull the trigger? What are you on the hunt for? Anything recent you're wait to see a shop put on sale?
I recently visited the NIke at Ceasers Palace and saw the whole box collection together. Seeing them in person...I'm really digging the whole collection. I'd like Orange Boxes for $60. Pink Boxes are a non negotiable must have. If I take an L on nmd Bapes (99.9% chance of that) I'll use that $ for Silver Boxes,

I'm always hunting for Dunks from when I was in high school. I'm seeing sooooo much stuff on the market for dirt cheap. The hardest thing about being an sb fan now is not pulling the trigger on every single deal. I have to FORCE myself not to check this thread becase there's sooooo much heat being posted.

I'm just looking for the **** that never pops up in our size...Blue Box Goretex, Cigars, SoLs.

Hemps for me. Cascade but I'll take mahogany. Waiting on the auctions cause BIN's are overpriced still. Sellers afraid to list auctions cause they won't fetch nearly as much haha

JEDIS

ive seen some good prices

Vamp lows
Carhartts i sold mines cheap as hell a long time ago smh

I e been trying to avoid eBay and other sites because it's almost Christmas and other people need presents too

Luckily there isn't anything I'm really hunting for.... BUT there is that list of "if it's cheap enough" that keeps messing with my money...

I'm waiting to see a good price on Dunk Low New Castles.

I know it is not an SB but I've been staring at a pair of viotechs for around $150 that I want to pull the trigger on. Just love the colorway.

I think slayers with the in store gear are the only thing I'd buy right now. I mean there's a couple orange box dunks I want but that seems like a pipe dream.

Funny you asked this... I was popping in here to see how everyone was going to handle the Pink Box drop.

My gut is telling me to cop on release date but there is always that chance they will go on sale. Idk what to do.

Stussys, Thai Temple/Koston lows, money cat lows, carhartts. 

Only recent ones I'm holding out for on sale are Silver Boxes. 

I don't want to risk it. :lol:

Thankfully,M&N didn't have anything I wanted

Last edited by a moderator:
I like to buy from the local skate shop, and they surprisingly sell out of some releases that aren't even well received. 

I wasn't making fun or anything, I feel the same way. I don't want to risk missing out waiting for a discount.

I wasn't making fun or anything, I feel the same way. I don't want to risk missing out waiting for a discount.
All good man, my mistake. 

The other two will probably go on discount (Maybe the oranges did already I haven't checked) but it feels like people are really liking these pink boxes. I'm sure the 3m has something to do with that too. I think we have all been conditioned to wait for that discount from such low hype all these years. 

Last edited:

I got some brian andersons (2006) and they are uncomfortably tight. I took 5 steps outside my house and turned around to change shoes. 

Did sb sizing change dramatically or is this a one off problem? I've never bought shoes this old so maybe that's a factor? I'm a 13 in every other sb I've ever bought.

----------
i think it was the material for the BA's. My highs are a bit on the tight side as well.

Was talking to my local and he said the reps are pushing to allow shops two weeks to sell before shoes go live so they will have a better chance of sell through
Seems like a good way to go.... as I'd think people get lazy and just order online instead of visiting the locals.... and I'd think supporting the local shops would be good for Nike

I know I'd prefer it so if I need a double up or I strike out locally I can have more chances (yes I know everything is easy right now)
Still hoping it goes that way....

Back
Top Bottom