2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Kind of off topic...

I was digging through the garage a couple day's ago getting Christmas Decorations ready with the little Vegetaray's and I found an old pair of the Osiris O.D.S. (Peter Smolik) sneakers from sometime around '99 maybe...The things are essentially brand new but the soles have some separation...Does anybody know of a good place to send these in and get them re-glued? Wanting to throw them on...

Do they have the Velcro system on the heel? Think it was called S.A.G. It was o be used with the Osiris Smolik denim so it wouldn't drag on the ground.

These remind me of a better executed version of the Tie Dye joints.

I think those are a worse version of Tie Dyes. I love mine

Yea I gotta agree with Carolina on this one. They're ok, but definitely more "snow leopard" ish. I thought the tie dyes were really well executed overall. Wouldn't have minded there being some color throughout, but otherwise I think they're the best tie dye SBs to date, slightly edging out gold box mids.

Meant to ask you yesterday.. everything was good on the bigfoots? Seller had a ton of feedback at 100% but almost no recent sales at the time, it seemed odd. And he had a ton of stuff from various brands pretty damn cheap. Still watching a few pairs.

Meant to ask you yesterday.. everything was good on the bigfoots? Seller had a ton of feedback at 100% but almost no recent sales at the time, it seemed odd. And he had a ton of stuff from various brands pretty damn cheap. Still watching a few pairs.

Yessir everything went smoothly... the sellers name is sneakerrx so I think it's the eBay store for www.sneakerrx.com
They shipped quickly and the sneakers are mint especially for the price. Thanks again for the heads up!! :smokin :smokin :smokin

i'm hoping someone has a good sale on Silver Boxes since black friday is coming up. Any shops announce anything yet?

i'm hoping someone has a good sale on Silver Boxes since black friday is coming up. Any shops announce anything yet?

Second this

Lovely day in NYC although I'm inside.

Last edited:
I'm basing that off a pads pair of 9 I got in 2012 for 400. These are in a little more rough shape.
Def legit though.

Back
Top Bottom