2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Same. You think they will offer free shipping if they do have pairs leftover?

I honestly don't know. However, retail plus shipping is hardly anything to complain about. I have a feeling more shops will have these for phone order and of course, we'll be seeing a TON of John00 posts in the next few pages. =P

PLUS SKATESHOP FARMINGTON (248) 426-0899 HAS THE WOF FOR PHONE ORDER!!! SIZES 8-12!
Got through twice, went to voicemail. Third time guy answered and told me they are not taking phone orders due to something that happened in the past. Hopefully those of you that were told to call back will get em. Strange. O and he told me 129.00 in case some were wondering.

Got through twice, went to voicemail. Third time guy answered and told me they are not taking phone orders due to something that happened in the past. Hopefully those of you that were told to call back will get em. Strange. O and he told me 129.00 in case some were wondering.

Got through to them as well and as of this time, they will NOT be taking phone orders. On to the next one...

Repped. just was about to post this. I was able to get thru as well, you just need to keep trying.

They are selling for 112 + $8 = 120 shipped
Thanks!

I finally got through with Premier and grabbed a size 12... It took 40 calls, but I got them so just keep calling... 

Thanks to everyone for the help and I'll pass on info as well...

I don't know how you are guys are getting through to Premier...I got rings a few times only to lead me to voice mail...argh!

Called Blindside, can confirm no phone orders or release today
Got through to Premier though, thanks to everyone for the heads up. 

REPPED

Back
Top Bottom